Tails' Wish

Sonic showed his old Disney movie of Aladdin to his pink genie and they watched it together. Amy loved this movie that she never saw.

After the movie was done, Amy really loved it a lot. Sonic can see that she enjoyed it.

"That was an awesome movie" Amy smiled.

"I'm glad you loved it" Sonic chuckled.

Soon they decide to visit Tails at his workshop to see how he's doing with his machines and stuff. Amy changed into her modern clothing again and her genie-tail to legs.

"I like how the Genie is basically Robin Williams himself, sadly that he took his own life" Sonic said with a slight frown.

"He was really funny was he?" Amy asked.

"Yup. One of the best funny actors" Sonic said.

"I understand. Say do you have any friends besides Tails?" Amy asked.

"Well I got Blaze, she lives in Station Square, far away from this town" Sonic said.

"Okay, anyone else?" Amy asked.

"I also got Knuckles the Echidna and Rouge" Sonic said.

"Oh, you mean like this?" Amy turned to a real echidna.

"No not like that" Sonic shook his head.

"Oh, like this?" Amy turned into a mobian female echidna. Sonic nodded and Amy turned back to normal.

"I guess that there are more to tell about your friends later" Amy said with an embarrass grin after turning to a real echidna.

"Yup" Sonic said.

----------

They arrived at Tails' workshop and saw him working on his airplane in the garage area.

"Hi Tails, how's your plane doing?" Sonic asked his friend. Tails heard him but accidently bumps his head onto the plane.

"Ow! You startled me" Tails groaned and got out from the plane.

"Sorry. My bad" Sonic said.

"It's all right. So how's Amy doing?" he asked.

"She's doing great, I got these shoes by my first wish. Now I save the remaining wishes" Sonic said, showing Tails his new sneakers.

"Wow. Say Amy, can I have a wish?" Tails asked Amy.

"Hmm....okay" Amy shrugs.

"I wish for my plane to be repaired quickly" Tails said. Amy grants Tails' first wish and the Tornado got repaired instantly.

"Oh, thank you so much, Amy" Tails said happily.

"No problem, Tails. That was your first wish" Amy said.

"Yup" Tails said.

They later had a break with tea and cookies.

"So you save the third wish for her freedom?" Tails asked Sonic.

"Yup, I need time to think of my second wish" Sonic said.

"Yup, he promised me that. I don't want to be imprisoned again" Amy said with a cute smile on her face.

"Okay, seems you'll be lucky" Tails said.

At the destroyed temple

Scourge was out from the rubble but still trapped inside. His jacket was torn with one sleeve gone. His glasses were also destroyed. But not the Scepter of Darkness which was glowing constantly.