Third Wish

Sonic and Amy hugs each other in fear that this was the end of each other. Just as they thought the impact was gonna strike, it didn't. They opened their eyes and saw a strange blue and pink aura color glowing around them like a force-field.

"Impossible!" Mephiles gasped, it was the power of love that saved them both from death.

"What is this?" Amy gasped, she looks at her lover Sonic and then at Mephiles which she glares at. She then realized what this is.

"It's the power of love!" Amy said, standing up.

"No, I am the one who controls you! I'm your master, your lover!" Mephiles shouted at Amy.

"You may have owned me, but you were never my lover!" Amy said.

She fires some magic pink bolts at Mephiles and it made him groan in pain.

"URGH! Wretched insignificant--..... ARGH!" he got hit again.

"Lovers are kind! Lovers protect you! Lovers cares!" Amy said with each blast, "You don't have love in your cold dark heart! You showed no respect to me or to the concubines!" she keeps blasting him.

Mephiles screamed in so much pain after so many blasts. Amy then takes the scepter and holds it up.

"This is my world and you shall not touch my friends!" she yelled and held the Scepter of Darkness in front of her and Mephiles got sucked into it.

She then screamed in triumph and throws the scepter at the ground breaking it in two. Mephiles screamed out inside it and finally dies.

"Now you can rule in Hell, dark asshole" Amy growled lowly.

"Ames, you did it! You defeated him!" Sonic cheered and hugs her.

Silver was transformed back to a mobian hedgehog, "Yes, I'm back to normal!" he said but then saw the baby purple kitten meowing at him, "Blaze" he held her in his arms but that was until she got turned back to normal and it made Silver lose his balance.

"WHOA!!" he fell on his ass.

"Hehehe.... Silver" Shadow said, walking up to him. He had some injuries and cuts on him.

"Dad you're hurt" Silver noted.

"I know. It will heal over time. I'm not old" Shadow said. But Amy casts a jinx to heal his injuries.

"Thanks" Shadow said to Amy. Scourge at the same time was sneaking away to not get beaten once again without his powers.

Blaze saw him and she growled lowly like a tiger, "Oh, no you don't!" she ran after him.

"AAAAAHHHH!" He freaks out and ran at full speed away from them.

"Let him go Blaze, He won't come back" Silver stops him.

"Alright then" Blaze said and turns to him, "But if I ever see his damn face again it's not gonna be pretty" she pounds her fists together.

Silver nods and her close.

Sonic looks at his bracelet cuff and then at Amy. He took a deep breath and walks to her, "Amy, are you sure you wanna be free?"

"Yes. I do not wanna be trapped inside that bracelet cuff again. It makes me feel......lonely" Amy said.

"Amy, I wish for your freedom. You are free" Sonic said, pink smoke comes from the bracelet cuff and surrounds Amy's genie tail. Silver and Blaze watched with smiles on their faces with Shadow. Then the magic explodes from Amy and her gold cuffs fall off. The bracelet cuff on Sonic's arm falls off too.

Amy chuckled as her genie tail turns to legs and she picks up the bracelet.

"I'm free? I'm free? Quick wish for the Nile, Sonic!" Amy said and gave it to him.

"Uh, I wish for the Nile" Sonic said.

"Forget it! HAHAHAHAHA! I can't believe it! I am free!" Amy bounced around the place with the others watching. She hugs them as well and then stands in front of Sonic.

"Amy, now we can finally be together without trouble happening" Sonic said and placed his hand on her cheek.

"Sonikku, I still got magical powers and you are my favorite master too" Amy said and hugs him.

"Awww... so sweet" Silver sighs happily, then he got a smooch on his cheek by Blaze. He blushed very red and rubs the spot.

"Hehehe...." Blaze giggled at his red face.

Silver then grins and pulled her in and kisses her on the lips.

"Mmph!" Blaze was stunned but kisses back. Shadow chuckled at this and they all laughed after that. Sonic and Amy were happy that they are all safe from Mephiles and lived happily ever after.

"A whole new world"

"A whole new world, for you and me" Sonic and Amy singed before sharing a kiss again and flied on their magic carpet to the moon sky. From a distance Tails saw their romantic moment and smiled.

The End.