The Message

Silver was alone at the cliffs at the mountains having a view over the place. He sat down and meditated a bit with his two katana swords in front of him. He took off his mask inhales deeply. He keeps himself calm and listened to every sound around him. That until he heard an evil cackle behind him.

"So, we meet again ninja boy. For the last time!" it was Scourge's voice.

Silver open his eyes in alert and does a back flip, landing on his feet and takes out his weapon, "You!" he snarled.

"Yes it's me again and I'm here to kick your grey ass out of here. My master gave me this!" Scourge said with a scary grin, he transformed into his super-form.

"No way" Silver gasps.

"Now prepare to be destroyed!" Super Scourge grinned and dashes towards Silver and he crashed onto some rocks. Silver then used his own super-form to fight against Scourge. He used a golden version of ESP and threw large rocks at Scourge, they only knocked him back.

"Urgh! You'll pay for this!" Scourge roared out in anger and flies to Super Silver, but he got a quill slashed off by Super Silver's katana.

"HIYAH!" Silver swings his sword against him again but missed.

Scourge grinned and kicks off Silver's right katana and holds it in a ninja position. Silver glared angrily and the two hedgehogs began sword-fighting. Silver was better at sword-fighting than Scourge so he soon circular punched him. He took back his katana and holds them in an X-pose.

"Give up, Scourge! I'm better than you in martial arts!" Silver said.

"GRRRRR!" Scourge growled and he suddenly gets claws on his hands, similar to those of Freddy Krueger.

"But with Mephiles' help I can do this!" Scourge said and elbows Silver in the face, making him lose his katanas.

Silver got a serious slash on his back, "AAAARGH!!!" he screamed in pain.

"Hahahahaha!!!" Scourge laughed insanely.

He slashes Silver in the arm when he attempts to gets his katanas. He then grabs Silver roughly by the throat, "Oh, hell no Ninja! Tell your daddy that Mephiles is coming for him next. Then I kill you" Scourge said to him and tosses him into the river.

With that said as he walks away, Blaze was hiding in the tree and jumps down to get Silver, "Oh, man. Being a cat really sucks when it comes to water" she gulps nervously and dives into the water.

She swims down to reach Silver, grabbing his arm and pulled him close to her as she swims back up to the surface with him. She gasped for air while Silver is unconscious and his back is still bleeding.

Blaze brings him up to dry land, "He's still alive. I gotta give him CPR" she said.

She pushed his chest a few times and blew air into his mouth, making sure his chest lifts up. After a few attempts he finally coughs out water and slowly opened his eyes.

"B-B-Blaze?" Silver said weakly as his color returns from vanilla yellow to his normal grey color.

"Silver, what happened?" Blaze asked.

"Scourge beat my ass up. He told me something" Silver said, his arm got four cuts as well but the bleeding there has already stopped.

"Scourge? Oh, no. He's after us again" Blaze gasped.

"Yes. We must warn our friends and my father" Silver said. Blaze carried him all the way back to the palace.

After arriving, Silver had his back bandaged to prevent infection in the wounds. But he had to be in bed to recover. Shadow was next to him and held his son's hand.