Chapter 2

When we got to school, we all said our good-byes and head towards our lockers. Of course my locker would be near the entrance of the school. I saw my locker and head towards it. When I got there, I was standing next to a brown hair guy, who was trying to open his locker. I open mined put some stuff in and heard, "Uh, when will this thing open!" said the guy standing right next to me.

   I looked over at him to see that he is now yanking on the locker instead of of putting in the combination. "Um, do you need help?" I asked him awkwardly.

   He looked up at me, smiled then said, "Um, yeah." with his face a shame. While I was trying to open his locker, I could tell that he was probably new here.

  "Here you go." I said to him, while backing away from his locker.

  "Thanks." He said.

 "Sorry to be rude, but are you new here?" I asked him, now looking at him more closely.

 "Yeah, I'm new here. Why?" He said as he put his stuff in there.

    "Well, you don't look familiar here." I said as I close my locker.

  "Sorry, to bother you, but do you know where science room is?" He asked with a weird smile.

  "Actually, that's my first class. If you want I can take you there?" I said with a smile.

  "That would be great! Oh, sorry for being rude, but I'm my name is Keth." He said with a grin.

  "Hathor." I said to him with a smile.

   We finally we reached our class. Today might be a good day, for me at least. I thought those words as class was starting. I wonder how my sisters are?

Kim Prov.

     "See ya guys at later!" I said to my sister as we gone different directions. I headed towards my locker, which is on the east side of the school.

  I reached my locker and open it. I got my books and put my water bottle in. "Looky who we got here." An annoying voice said.

  "Oh, just shut up already." I said with out turning away from my locker and making eye contact. I knew who he was right away as soon as he opened his mouth and spoked.

  That annoying idiot again, I thought. "Oh come on! Can't you at least say good morning or some type of greeting to me." He said near. Now he was right beside.

  "How about, no" I said. Then I closed my locker.

   "Can't we be friend?" he said in an innocent voice.

   Now he just broke the line! "Just shut up already Ryan! I don't want to hear all your crap! Why don't you just go hangout with female friends and leave me alone!" I yelled at him and stared at him straight in the eyes. 

  That's Ryan. A big player and a big dumbass. People say that we looked like twins and act like twins too. But their wrong. One, doesn't mean he have green eyes like me, he is charming. Second, he maybe have black hair like me, but he is thing come pair to me in sports. And third, We Are Not Alike! What do I have to do to get those words into their thick mind!

  He looked at me stunningly. Finally he shut up, I thought. But then I have to junkies it. "Why do you have to be so mean. I mean God give me this locker right next to yours. You should be thankful."Ryan said while pretend to hold his pain chest.

  "I give up." I said while holding up my hands to my head.

   "What are you a chicken already? We still have a challenged of soccer in gym. Unless you admitted that I'm better than you." He said.