Chapter 2: Whats wrong?

Cameron's POV

"W-what" he sounded confused and scared. I just had said I wanted to be his friend. Why is he so scared?

"I said I want to be your friend. Why are you scared? I'm not going to hurt you." I said in a comforting manner. He didn't relax though, he actually seemed to be more tense if that was even possible.

"T-that's what they all s-said, so why s-should I trust you out of all people?" What has this boy been through? Maybe I'll try a different approach.

"Its okay, I won't hurt you. You can trust me." I say trying to plead with him. He tries to relax a little but I can tell that he still has a major guard up.

"Okayy. Why do y-you want to be my friend, I'm gay?" He asked. What does he mean by that? Just because he likes guys doesn't mean he shouldn't have friends.

"It doesn't matter who you like, you seem like a good person so I want to be your friend." I say with certainty. He looks at me like I'm crazy.

"What?" I ask.

"Are you new here?" He said something without stuttering! Yay!

"Yeah, why?" He has the look of realization on his face.

"Well you want to be my friend, and that's crazy because everyone knows not to be friends with *the queer* 'cause you will get bullied along with him." Wow. So that's why he was scared of me. Maybe if I tell him my secret he will trust me more.

"Its wrong that they are bullying you, especially since they are bullying you for being gay. I was drove out my old school because I came out as gay. They used to beat me senseless." I said like it was nothing. The boy I still didn't know the name of looked shocked. I broke the silence for him.

"Yep. I'm gay. I'm trying to stay in the closet at this school for a while just so I can get everything straightened out first. Pun not intended. Anyway, what's your name?" He suddenly started to almost fully relax and spoke.

"I'm Adrian, what's your name?" He asked a little eagerly. I chuckled and said,

"I'm Cameron, your new friend." I put my hand out for him to shake. He surprisingly took it, but not without hesitating first. Maybe I can help him somehow. Take up for him and stuff. Well whatever I do, its gonna be a long ride.

____________________________________

SECOND CHAPTER DONE!!!!! SORRY IT TOOK A FEW DAYS!!!!!!! SO THIS MAY SUCK BUT WHATEVER!

BYE RITYKITS!!