Chapter 3: Classes (TRIGGER WARNING)

Adrian's POV

After he let my hand go he looked at his schedule. He has English first just like me.

"Hey where is English class?" He asked. I told him to follow me so he did.

"We have it together." I say trying to be comfortable talking to my new friend. He just smiled and walked beside me.

I looked at him and noticed that he has dimples. That's adorable! Wait! No, I don't even know this guy. I can't have a crush on him! Ugh, whatever.

I guess he noticed me staring because he said,

"Whatcha looking at?" He said with what sounded like fondness in his voice. No it couldn't be, I must be mistaken.

"Oh nothing" I replied, now looking down with a blush on my face.

"Aww, are you blushing?" He teased lightly, I don't know but I feel like he won't hurt me. Its weird.

"No." I answer quickly. He just rolls his eyes playfully. We finally reached English and walked in.

I walk to my seat quickly trying to avoid eye contact with the other students. Cameron stood at the front of the room with the teacher as all new students do.

"Class, this is our new student Cameron Montez. Cameron, would you like to tell us a few things about yourself?" She introduced. Cameron smiled and nodded. He is so cute when he smiles....STOP ADRIAN! NOBODY LOVES YOU!

"Hi, I'm Cameron, as you now know." he says awkwardly. "I like playing Minecraft. I'm a little bit of a nerd as you can tell. Um, I like watching Titanic and movies like that in my free time as well as read and write fanfiction. Since I got here, I've already made one friend. His name is Adrian." He says pointing to me. Oh god he just committed social suicide! "Well that's me I guess, bye."

He quickly rushes to a seat next to me. I look at him in disbelief, while he is smiling that smile of his.

"You know you just committed social suicide right?!" I whisper yell as the teacher starts writing on the board.

"Its okay. I think its worth it if I get the chance to know you better." He says smirking at me. I look away and blush. Was he flirting with me?!? This can NOT be happening! I must be crazy. No one can like me, its impossible.

I try to focus on the clock for the rest of class. I can feel him staring at me so I look at him. He looks away and blushes. Aww he's blushing!!!

I giggle a little and a few heads turn. I immediately stop smiling and sink into myself. Cameron seems to notice and looks at me in worry.

"Are you okay?" He asks quietly. I look at him and nod my head. Hopefully he doesn't notice my white lie. I see him look at the board and I sigh in relief. Thank God.

********* LUNCH *********

Turns out me and Cameron have a lot of classes together. I'm glad, because if he is in my classes I have someone to talk to. Me and Camey, don't judge the nickname, I like it. Anyways, me and Camey go into the library for lunch because that's where I always go. Its way too loud in the lunchroom. I wish he could make some other friends though. Maybe he should go.

"Hey why don't you go to the lunchroom and make some friends." I say, trying to convince him to be more social. I don't want him to end up like me.

"I'll pass. Besides, I like spending time with you." I look at him questioningly.

"Why do you like hanging out with me so much?" I ask. He looks at me with a "really bro" expression painted on his face.

"Because you seem really nice. I like hanging out with nice people." He replies.

The bell rings so we get up and go to our next class. I don't have Biology with Camey so we say our goodbyes in the hallway and walk in opposite directions to our classes. When I get in the room C.J, one of my bullies, throws a piece of paper at me. I pick it up and look at it.

It says:

     "A fag like you should burn in hell you fat son of a bitch. I will personally slit your throat if you want you emo fuck"

I look at it like I've read it a million times, which I basically have. I get these notes all the time. I sit in the back like I normally do. Just trying to ignore the mean comments.

Everything is normal until the teacher has to go out of the room. C.J walks over and slams his hand on my desk. I flinch a little and he laughs evilly.

"Hey faggot, why don't you go kill yourself?" I ignore him, or at least try to. His words sink in a little but soon he is talking again.

"Answer me you piece of shit. Or are you too scared?" I try moving away but he grabs my  neck and makes me stay. I look at him trying to plead with my eyes because I'm too scared to speak.

"Listen to me, and listen to me good. You are a fucking faggot that deserves to die. So how about you do all of us a favor and go kill yourself you stupid, fat son of a bitch." He whispers lowly in my ear.

He let's go suddenly and I run out of class with my bag. I quickly run to the bathroom and start crying my eyes out. Everything he said was right. I'm a faggot that deserves to die. No one cares. Not even Cameron. He just is friends with me out of pity.

I take out my razor from my bag and go into a bathroom stall. I roll my sleeves up and start cutting as deep as I can. I need to die. I start counting.

1. One for being a faggot.

2. Two for being fat.

3. Three for thinking I was good enough. Wait this one deserves a few. I start cutting 5 deep marks for this. I watch the blood drip down and I feel proud of myself.

4. Four for being me. I cut 3 times for this one.

5. Five for my mother. I start crying even harder at the thought of her. I make 10 marks for this one.

I watch the blood fall for a few minutes and I start to feel dizzy. Its finally happening! I'm dying. I'm escaping the hell whole of my life. I take my bloody razors and slash my arm until I can't anymore.

I feel like I'm spinning. The last thing I remember is hearing a scream before passing out.

____________________________________

CLIFFHANGER! That was a long chapter and I'm proud. Thanks for reading

Bye, Ritykits