Chapter 13

Andy's POV

_____________

I heard seagulls so I sat up. I covered my eyes because the sun was blinding me. All of a sudden the memories from last night and yesterday came flooding back. I smiled and looked down at Lea. She looked so cute. I kissed her forhead. She stretched and said," morning baby."

"Morning babe," I said wrapping my arms around her.

"How did you sleep," she asked grabbing some clothes to cover up. Before we went to sleep last night we changed back into our bathing suits.

"Perfectly," I smiled at her.

"That's good. Can we go back now. I want to shower and change," she asked giving me puppy eyes.

"Ok, but only because you're cute," I said and kissed her nose.

She blushed and said," yay."

I laughed and picked her up bridal style and carried her to the car.

---------------------------------------------------------------

We got to the condo and got out. "Ahhhh, the sand's so hot," she yelled jumping up and down.

"Here I'll carry you," I said and picked her up bridal style. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and rested her head on my chest.

"Thank you," she smiled innocently.

"You're welcome," I said rolling my eyes and putting her down on the balcony.

I wrapped my arms around her waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to meet her lips.

___________________________________________________

Lea's POV

____________

I pulled away from Andy and we rested our forheads against each other. I smiled and looked into his eyes. He smiled back and kissed me lightly. I pulled away and opened the door.

"Mom?!?! What are you doing here," I asked running up to her and hugging her.

"Hello Mrs. Coma," Andy said waving from the door.

"Hello Andy,"She said then turned to me," we need to talk."

"What about," I asked sitting down on Andy's lap.

"Your brother told me about your selfharm problem," she said sitting next to us.

"It's not a problem," I said threw gritted teeth.

"Lea calm down, it is bad for you," Andy whispered.

"Listen Lea. There's nothing wrong with wanting relief from your problems, but you should have told us before you started so it wouldn't have happened. It's damaging to your health and body," she said holding my hand. I'm getting so fucking tired of people talking to me about this.

"I don't need help," I snapped.

"Lea, this is a serious problem. You need help," she said trying to keep me calm. I felt Andy rub my back.

"I don't need help," I shouted standing up.

"Sweet heart-" she started saying but I cut her off.

"No! I don't need help. I have help," I shouted. Andy stood up and grabbed my arm.

"What help," she asked I little less calm.

"Andy. Andy is my help," I mumbled quietly. I felt Andy wrap his arms around my waist. I looked at him and saw him smiling.

"I understand that, but you should still see a counselor or therapist or something," she said when I looked back at her.

I finally broke and ran to the corner and burst into tears. "You don't understand what it's like. You have no idea what kind of pain I go threw, none of you do," I shouted burrying my face between my knees.

"Lea I know that, but I'm here to help you," I heard Andy's soothing voice say as he sat down next to me and put an arm around my shoulder.

I lifted my head to look at him and smiled. He kissed my cheek gently. "Thanks," I whispered blushing.

"Well it's obvious I am not needed here," I lifted my head up to see my mom smiling at us.

"What do you mean," I asked.

"You are obviously in good hands. I can tell Andy cares about you a lot. I know he will keep you safe," she said and went to grab her suit case.

"Mom you don't have to go so soon," I said wgen she got back.

"No no, you're fine here. Plus I worried the shit out of your father when I left and didn't tell him," she said laughing a little.

"Ok mom. I love you have a good flight back. It was great seeing you," I said giving her a hug.

"I love you too sweety. Thank you for having me. Goodbye," she waved and left.

"I'm gonna go take a nap or something," I said walking out.

"You might wanna shower first," I heard Christian say.

"Why," I asked turning around.

"Well you're covered in sand. It's like in your hair and all over you. Plus you're wearing a bikini," he said pointing to my outfit. I looked at Andy, he was smirking.

"Fine I'll shower then sleep. And don't you laugh you're covered in sand too," I said pointing at Andy.

He rolled his eyes and followed me into the bathroom. "We could take a shower together," he said in a sexy voice, and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Ok," I said. He smiled and started taking off my top. Once we finished taking off our bathing suits we got in the shower. We had I little splash fight, and a soap fight. We got all the sand off us though so that worked.

I was rinsing the conditioner out of my hair when I started singing Perfect Weapon. When I finished I saw Andy starring at me. "What," I asked him.

"You're really good. Plus I didn't know you could scream," he said.

"Ya. I taught myself," I said turning off the water.

"Awesome," he said. I blushed, and he cupped my face in his hand.

"I'm cold," I started shivering.

"Aww babe come here," he said hugging me.

I hugged back and smiled then said," thanks, you're so warm and cozy. You make me feel safe."

"Well you're warm and adorable," he said.

I laughed and said," come on lets get dressed."

"Ok," he laughed.

We got out and dressed. I did my hair, not bothering with makeup. Then I layed down and closed my eyes. I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and pull me closer to them. I knew it was Andy. "I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too," he whispered back and kissed my ear. I smiled and fell asleep.