I'M NOT OKAY

OOK I'm TTOOTTAALLLYYYY FFIINNNEEE

OOK I'm TTOOTTAALLLYYYY FFIINNNEEE. no I'm not okay.

I'd really just like to speak about this.
As we see here, maybe Bucky was literally chained up in his life with HYDRA. Perhaps if a mission didn't go as they wanted it to, (although we all know how skilled of an assassin Bucky is/was, surely he lived in fear of making a mistake, knowing it would end up in wiping and punishment. But he knew it would come anyway. Even if he did the job right, maybe even better than they expected him to do. Regardless of that, HYDRA was a heartless organization that indulged in pain.)
Perhaps after the mission he was sent to kill Steve (which we know and glad he didn't) he was punished. Perhaps to a further extend we should know, further than MCU could even dare to portray.
Maybe he was chained up, as if he was an animal, although that's how they treated him. Placing a muzzle on his mouth, as if to say "you belong to us. You do not matter. You are not a man. You are a machine. Worth nothing more than that."
Or perhaps, this is how Bucky feels emotionally.
When you have anxiety, depression, PTSD (and take it from someone who has all 3) you feel like you are physically, emotionally, and mentally chained to these disorders. Undeniably, there are various ways to deal with such disorders, but its hard to imagine how difficult it must be for Bucky.
Feeling chained to his feelings, his mistakes, his memories (ones he has forgotten or the ones he remembers) and perhaps worst of all, all the lives he has taken and destroyed. His hands are stained with innocent blood, to much to wash off.
BRB crying.
What are your thoughts?

Photo credit: band-horse-lover

-StayAliveBucky

Quote of the chapter:

"Please be a secret door, please be a secret door...

YAY!"