Chapter 2

2 weeks later

Alfred made us pancakes and they were delicious. After breakfast, Bruce begins to teach me English every morning. About an hour into Bruce teaching me English, Dickie came in to see if we could play for awhile.

"Yes, I think that's enough English for now. Go ahead and play with Dick, Dani." He said with a smile. 

"Yay!! Come on let's go, Dick!" I yelled as I ran out of the room.

Dick and I were playing a game where we were running around the mansion. We were pretending to be superheroes. Dick was Green Arrow and I was Black Canary. Dick was leading me to the bad guys. He suddenly stops running causing me to run into him. When I ran into him, he turned to face me. He had a really big smile on his face as he jumped onto me. As soon as he jumped on me, I screamed as loud as I could. Bruce came running into the room. 

"What is going on in here!" He yelled. "Dick! Get off Dani."

Dick listened and ran to Bruce. Bruce called for Alfred. As soon as Alfred walked in Bruce told Dick to go with Alfred. Bruce carried me to the kitchen and put me on the counter.

"Dani, tell me what happened." He told me.

I don't know. We were running and he stopped in front of me and I ran into him. He turned around with a big smile and jumped on me." I explained. 

"Does it hurt anywhere?" He asked and I nodded " where does it hurt?"

"My head" I answered.

Bruce walked to the freezer and grabbed an ice pack and it to me. I put the ice on where it hurt.

"Can you teach me some more English, please, tati?" I asked.

"Sure thing, Dani." He said with a smile.

"Master Bruce" Alfred called "Master Richard wants to come see how Mistress Danielle is doing."

Bruce looked at me and I slowly nodded. Alfred moved to let Dick in. 

"I want to say I sorry for hurting you." He said as he walked towards me with a sad look in his eyes. 

"I feel better now," I responded handing Bruce the ice-pack.

"What do you want for dinner?" Alfred asked us. Dick and I looked at each other and smiled.

"Pork feast!" Dickie and I yelled together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count 399

Remember to stay whelmed and feel the aster, my little birdies