New School

Dash POV

"Sis! Get your arse down here or we're gonna be late for the first day of school!"I scream at my younger sister Scootaloo. Scoots runs down the stairs her little orange wings flapping madly. She still can't fly cause her wings are too small, but when she uses them while riding her scooter she goes heaps faster. I grab my wallet, phone and keys and run out the door with Scoots right behind me. I swing into the car and ram the key into the ignition. Once we arrive at CHS I park my car. We get out and I lock the doors."Wow, this place is huge!"Scoots said in awe."C'mon, I think there are some students that are going to show us around."I place my arm on her shoulder and we walk inside."Hello there, you must be Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo."We are greeted by two tall women, who I could only but guess were,Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna."Scootaloo, you will be shown around by Applebloom and Sweetie Belle."V.P Luna said, gesturing toward two girls, one with pink hair and the other with light purple and pale pink hair."And Rainbow Dash, you will be shown around by Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack and Sunset Shimmer."I gave Scoots one final hug before we left with our groups.After I was shown around the school we had some lunch."So, Dashie. What do you like to do?"Pinkie asked me, she had already come up with a nickname."Uh, well, I really like to play soccer and the guitar and I'm a really strong flyer.""Ooo, there's a school soccer team. If you want to join, they are having the tryouts tomorrow" Awesome!After lunch I had science. I was walking down the hall to my class, not really paying attention to where I was going, when I walked into this guy. I ended up falling onto the ground. "I'm so sorry about that." The guy helps me back to my feet. He has emerald green eyes and dark blue hair."Hey you must be new, my name is Soarin.""I'm Rainbow Dash, but I prefer Dash."I hear screams of delight off somewhere in the hall."Uh,Oh."Soarin starts to shrink away."Huh, what's wrong?""Fan-girls"He whispers before slipping away.

Scoots POV

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle are so nice!"So, do ya'll wanna hang around town over the weekend?"Applebloom asked in her sweet country accent."I'll ask Dash if it's OK""Same here, I'll ask Rarity"After lunch we had maths, gross ~Timeskipcauseican'tbebothered~ "You can all go home now""See you two tomorrow!"I call as I run to the car park."Hey Scoots! How was your first day?"Dash asks as we get into the car and pull out of the park."Awesome!Applebloom and Sweetie Belle are really nice and cool""That's great Scoots. Well I'm trying out for the soccer team tomorrow""You are? Best of luck to you then" After dinner, we sat down and watched some Netflix, before going to bed ~Time skip to morning~

Dash POV

I can't stop thinking about that guy I walked into, Soarin. And this is really weird cause, I've never really shown much interest in guys before...

Soarin POV

That, Dash chick, there's something different about her. She's not like the others. At first she didn't even see me, which if she was any other girl, she would have seen me a mile off, but when she fell over and I helped her up, she was completely calm, while anyone else would have been screaming with delight, and super hypo-like. But, I can't get her eyes off my mind. I wonder if she has a boyfriend......

Sorry wrong book with the song :/

-Spectrum