Seeing Old Friends

Dash POV

"Hey girls!" I called, walking towards them."DASHIE!" Pinkie screamed, tackling me."Hey Pinks" We talked for a while about the things we  had done since we last saw each other."I'm throwing a party at my house! And I have already got the dress ready, Oh and suits" Rarity said, smiling at Soarin. After we got all the details about the party Rarity gave the others their dresses."Rarity, where is my dress?" I ask politely."Oh um, I have a dress lined up for you, but I don't know if you'll like it though" "OK, can I see it?" "It's at the boutique" Rarity and I drove to the boutique, Soarin had to leave to do some papers for Spitfire. Rarity pushes me into her office and shuts the door."Close your eyes darling, I don't want you seeing it before you try them on."Ugh fine" I close my eyes and wait for Rarity to put the dress on."OK, you can open your eyes" I open my eyes to see a cool white and red dress*pic above, I know it's supposed to be Asuna but I don't car it looks cool, pic belongs to NancySauria*"Wow Rarity, It's perfect!" "Thank you darling, now, the party is tomorrow, so don't be late!" I walked out of the boutique with the dress and drove home.

A/N Sorry short chappie. The next one will be out in maybe a quarter of a hour maybe but it will be out today, but just to let you know it will be the ending chapter :(