Soccer team

Dash POV

*whistle*"Alright In this team, we only take the top ten players!"The coach yelled. She had hair almost like a flame, coloured orange and yellow."And by the way, I'm Spitfire and I will be your coach" Each person played 1v1 against all the others."Rainbow Dash! You're up!" I walk onto the field and ready myself.*whistle* I ran towards the ball, but the other player grabs it first, He was about to pass me and go for the goal kick, but without him even noticing, I swipe the ball from him and kick it into the goal,so hard that it almost caught on fire. *whistle*"Next!" Time after time, I won against all the other players.*whistle*"OK, Dash you're a good player, probably the best I've ever seen."She puts her clipboard and takes the whistle from around her neck and puts it down to."You vs Me, 1 on 1, 3....2....1....Go!"She runs forward at the speed of a fighter plane(:p) and grabs the ball. She's good, but not good enough. I run at her, dancing from side to side so she can't get past, before kicking the ball through her legs and spinning behind her and dribbling it down the field. Leaving Spitfire in my dust, I reach the goal and kick the ball in.We walked off the field."You could be quite good as captain."Spitfire said, grabbing her whistle and clipboard."Alright, I have the players. Your captain is Rainbow Dash. The team Surprise, Rapid Fire, Soarin, Fleetfoot...."Spitfire called out the members of the team and sent the others away."Now you guys are this years CHS Wondercolts soccer team, training is every Tuesday and Thursday 5.00pm. Train hard and I'll see you back here next week Tuesday, 5.00pm sharp."We all walk off to go home. I was walking to my car when Soarin came up to me."So, Captain, huh?well done, you're really good. Everyone was amazed when you bet Spitfire. That was awesome!""Uh, thanks"I unlocked my car and was about to get in."Hey, do you want to hang out tomorrow?"I was kind of shocked."U-uh, y-yeah sure""Cool, I'll pick you up at 11.00, K""O-ok""DAAASHHIEE!!!!"I heard Scootaloo yell. Crap, I forgot I was supposed to take her to Applebloom's house. She came running towards me."OK Soarin I've GTG now, bye!"I swung myself into my car and turned it on, and put me seat belt on in one swift move."Let's go or we're gonna be late!"Scoots said literally bouncing in her seat. Once we got onto the road to Applejack's house Scoots said: "Sooo, who's that guy you were talking to? Is her your boyfriend?"I almost drove off the road."Soarin in NOT my boyfriend. I barely even know him!""Whoa, calm down sis, don't get your wings in a twist, I was just teasing you"Grrr. I pulled into AJ's drive, spun my car around and stopped."K Scoots,have fun, see you at eight""See you!"Scoots shut the door and ran to Applebloom who was waiting outside. I waved goodbye and drove back into town. I felt my phone vibrate as some one was calling me. I pulled over to the side of the road. 

PINKIE: Hey, do you want to come to my house and do some band practice? Rarity, AJ, Flutters and Sunset are already here!

ME: OK, I'll be over in a bit

PINKIE: OK see you then!*hangs up*

I put my phone back into my pocket and pulled back onto the road ~Timeskipcausei'mlazy~ "Cool!I've got to go now, I have to be home before Scoots to make dinner. So see ya!"I take my guitar off and put it in it's case and run to my car."Bye Dashie""See you soon darling!""Bye"I jump into my car and pull out of Pinkie's drive. Once I got home I fumble around in the kitchen making dinner for me and Scoots. Our parents are almost always away, but at the moment they are on holiday so it's just me and Scoots. Dinner was almost ready when Scoots got back."Bye Applebloom!Hey sis, dinner smells good!" I walked over to her and gave her a big hug."Go put your stuff away  and dinner will be on the table" Scoots disappears into her room while I set dinner on the table. We eat in almost silence. After we finish dinner we get up and wash the dishes. "So, what are you doing tomorrow?" Scoots asks me."Well I'm going out for the day with a friend.""Cool, Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and I are going to sweet apple acres to learn how to make apple pie from Granny Smith."Yay, she won't be at home by herself.

Soarin POV

"Dash seemed really shocked when I asked her if she wanted to hang""Dude, she sounds amazing! But don't expect her to be like: Oh I saw this guy and he asked me to hang out and I really like him. Girls aren't like that. From the sounds of things she probably has never had a boyfriend""Thanks Flash, I really should seek your advice more"I waved bye to Flash and got in my car and drove home. I'd better get some rest or I'll be tired tomorrow