A Day With Soarin

Dash POV

*beep,beep,beep,beep* *yawn*"Ugh, whats the time......10:37!Crap!"I swing my self out of bed and run to my draws, grab some short and a skirt, a shirt and some lingerie and run to the bathroom. I run myself through the shower and get changed. I literally fly down the stairs and make myself some breakfast. Scoots had already left with Applebloom and Sweetie Belle so it was just me. By the time Soarin arrived, my hair had dried and I was all ready."Sooo.....Where do you want to go!"I ask as we were driving along."I already know where we are going, It's really cool"He drove a little while out of town before pulling onto a gravel road."Is this your car?"I ask."Hm,no,It's my friend's he allowed me to borrow it today so we wouldn't be followed by a swarm of fan-girls""Oh, OK"Soarin parked the car and turned it off."We're here"He says unbuckling himself. I get out of the car and look out over a ledge. It was a fair drop that lead down to a meadow with some trees around the edge, full of flowers every colour of the rainbow. Soarin walks up beside me."I found this place when I was flying around""Wait you can fly?""Yea. Wanna race?" He spreads out his pale blue wings and smiles, hie emerald green eyes shining."You're on"I spread my wings and we stand at the edge of the cliff."3....2....1....Go!"We jump off the cliff and swoop back up."One lap of the meadow, first back to the car wins!"I decide to take a de-tour and nose dive into the trees. I weave in and out through the forest before curving back up into the sky. I was miles ahead of Soarin. I land and lean on the car and pretend to look at my hand."W-what?!"Soarin landed on the cliff and looked at me."Jeez, I could beat you with one wing tied behind my back"We spent the rest of the day in the meadow just playing around, before settling down to look at the evening sky. A wind was picking up and it was getting sort of cold. Soarin must have noticed cause next minute he had his wing around me. We sat there until dark. I was about to get up when Soarin asked me: "Dash, will you be my girlfriend?"I was extremely shocked"I-I, uh, y-yes!"I grabbed Soarin and hugged him, he hugged me back. Another breeze started blowing so me and Soarin stood up and flew to the car. We landed up on the hill and folded our wings away. As we walked to the car I looked up at Soarin, he was looking at me at the exact same time. So we ended up looking directly into each others eyes. For about a sixth of a second we looked at each other until Soarin turned pink {*POMF*} His wings were splayed out behind him and he couldn't fold them down. I giggled a little bit.

Soarin POV

Crap! God dammit wing boner, now Dash is laughing at me!"Don't worry, here, I'll fix it"Dash walked behind me and started doing something with my wings. After a while they slowly folded back. We got into the car and I drove Dash home."See you tomorrow?"I ask as Dash gets out."We'll figure something out. She shuts the door and walks to her house. I drove back to my apartment and got out of the car. I look down to see a little piece of paper with some writing on it.

My phone number

-Dash. I told you we'd figure something out :p

I grab the piece of paper and my phone and walk inside. "So how did it go?"Flash asked, sitting up on the couch."Great!Thanks for letting me use your car""That's cool. But where did you take her, what did you do?""I took her to a valley with a meadow. We had a race and then we just look at the sky."Flash was sitting there hanging onto me every word."Did you make any moves on her?""Well yeah, sort of. When we were looking at the clouds it was getting kinda cold so I wrapped my wing around Dash""Nice one bro"Flash remarked, nodding his head in approval."And then after that I asked her to be my girlfriend, and she said yes""Whoa, awesome!""But I kinda embarrassed myself before we came home""Why, oohhhh......""And when I got out of the car I found this"I held up the piece of paper."Amazing."Flash and I talked for a little longer about Dash before we decided to go to bed