Word Prompt:Dog

Word given by: Mexican- Trashcan

Nico's dream slowly faded into silence. He then became conscious of where he was and who was beside him. He could feel Percy's arm on his waist, and his noes on his neck.

But there was something new, something laying on his leg. It was small and warm, softly moving in a steady rhythm.

Nico's mind tried to figure out what it was, but nothing came. Then the warm blob moved, clumsily moving up his body.

Nico instinctively moved his face away as a little wet nose pressed up against his lip.

His eyes opened and saw a pair of caramel colored puppy eyes embedded in white fur.

"Glacier," Nico said through his drowsy haze. The puppy whined and licked Nico's cheek before settling down, leaving his backside in Nico face.

Nico grab the dog and brought him down to his chest. He sighed, Percy wanted a puppy, and now he has to deal with it.

He wasn't excited about the little white hairs in his sheets, or the dog begging for everything, even when he had the smallest of snacks. But he was fine with it. Percy was excited to have Glacier, so Nico would get used to the white tail whacking him in the face at night. And the dog coming in the bedroom at the worse times, making everything awkward.

Yes, Nico would get used to it, because no matter how much he doesn't want to admit it, cuddling with a puppy isn't that bad.

Cute or try harder next time? Let me know :)