Pick-Up Lines~

In this oneshot, you and your crush throw a bunch of pick-up lines at each other! On with da story!
*
Word count: 289

You leaned on [C/N]'s shoulder and wiggled your eyebrows seductively. "Are you wearing astronaut pants? Because that ass is out of this world."

You heard a snort emit from [C/N], causing you to laugh. [C/N] leaned towards you now.

"Is there a mirror in your pants? Cause I can see myself in them." You blushed a deep red and laughed harder.

Finally stopping the series of laughs, you struck back. "Do you have a sunburn? Or are you always this hot?"

"You're just like my little toe. I'm going to bang you on every piece of furniture."

"If you were a fruit, you'd be a FINEapple."

"Are you a campfire? Because you're hot and I want s'more."

You clutched you stomach, trying to stop your laughing. "[C-C/N]! Why is everything you say very sexual?!" [C/N] shrugged his shoulders and smirked.

"No reason..."

You playfully punched the boy in the arm. "You thirsty bitch."

[C/N] then leaned down and met you, face to face. Staring at you dead in the eyes, he said one final pick up line.

"My lips are skittles, want to taste the rainbow?"

Your eyes widened. "Wha-"

However, you were stopped when a pair of lips smashed into yours. Your cheeks burned a deeper shade of red as you melted into the kiss. When you pulled back, you were surprised.

"What the fu-"

"I know right! They really do taste like skittles!"

"Not what I was going to say, but whatever. By the way,

I'm no organ donor, but I'd give you my heart."