Maybe it's best if we stay away

||Joshua P.O.V||

  I was running late! This was the first time I have every been late! Great! I was running to school. I was just having bad luck after what happened yesterday. *pant pant* I crashed into the door, almost breaking it. I was about to scream out in pain, but nothing came out. Only a silent screech. I walked to the back of the room, where my desk is. I noticed someone sitting in my sit. It seems like they're sleeping? What! No No No! No one sleeps in my spot! :( I tapped the stranger's shoulder. 

I was getting little pissed, when he didn't budge. I continuously poked him on the shoulder. I was poking for at least 5 minutes already, until he looked up at me. God.....who is....JEONGHAN! This is no stranger, this is the an- I mean the boy I met yesterday. -3- Is this the new transfer student everyone was talking about? Wow...He looks cute when he is sleeping. He quickly stood up from my seat and apologized. 

Jeonghan: "was this your seat? I'm sorry.."

Joshua: "that's fine..."

Jeonghan: " Hey...can you show me around the school? I'm new"

Joshua: *blush* " Sure! but..." *looks away*

Jeonghan: "but what?"

Joshua: "you know Seungcheol goes to this school right? What if he catches us?"

Jeonghan: "I'll protect you then! I won't let him touch you"

  After, Jeonghan grabbed my hand and dashed out the door. He look left, then right. He looked at me and smiled. Gosh, he looks like an angel. I was distracted, in my own little world. When Jeonghan pulled me, I just fell face first on the ground. I can hear Jeonghan's gasp. I was relived when I saw no one around. My glasses were cracked. My forehead hurts a lot. *rubbing head* Augh... This day just keeps getting worse. Jeonghan helped me up. I yanked my arm out of his grip and walked to the nurses office. I can hear some foot steps coming towards me. I was getting louder and louder. I whipped around, not caring if my voice was audible to all classes in the whole school. This day is just the worse! I'm letting my frustration and anger out. 

Joshua: "OH MY GOD! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! I'M JUST HAVING THE WORST DAY EVER AND YOU'RE NOT MAKING IT ANY BETTER!

Seungcheol: "excuse me"

Joshua: "......"

* This all I wrote so far! :P Hope you enjoyed! okay BYYE X3*