Entry #1

June 21st 2015

Umm.... how do i start? oh, right, duh! I'm Scarlett Jackson, i'm 18, and i live with the avengers. Exciting, right? Until someone hides/eats Thor's poptarts... Sorry Thor. Now living with Avengers isn't always dramatic, unless you're Tony, then you just make everything dramatic. Oh who am i kidding there's always something going on. We're just one big dysfunctional family.

We still love each other

We still love each other. Speaking of love, i've always wondered what it was like to be loved. I grew up on the streets of San Francisco. I was 15 when i was taken in by S.H.I.E.L.D. I was trained as an agent and went to school at the same time... homeschooling, obviously. Hehe. A week after, my 18th birthday, i was assigned to the avengers initiative to try and befriend Wanda, which obviously worked cause now we're practically joined at the hip. I'm slowly learning what love is. I couldn't imagine being apart of anything else.

  I've now made it my own personal mission to befriend the Winter Soldier. This will definitely be a challenge that i'm willing to accept. Even Steve agreed, saying that i might have a better chance at making progress with him being that i know barely anything about his past and i'm a trustworthy person. My first encounter with Bucky went something like this:

I was walking down the hall, heading to the training room to take some lessons from Nat, now mind you i'm looking down at my phone, next thing i know im falling to the ground, that is until i felt someone grab my arms. I look up and see the one and only James Buchanan Barnes.

"Oh my god, sorry i wasnt paying attention to where i was walking and i didnt mean to run into you and thanks for catching me." i stuttered.

He simply nodded his head, as if to say "no problem". After a few seconds, he walked off, leaving me standing there, blushing profusely.

Yea, talk about awkward. Hehe.