Entry #5

//so obviously i changed my mind and added this entry. Its more of a filler than anything.\\

September 19, 2015

My shoulders wrapped, healing and all that. Not much has happened around here. I have to talk to Bruce for an hour or two, it's like a therapy session or something like that, I still don't see the point in doing it.

I've been looking through my other entries. With everything that has happened I completely forgot about my "personal mission". I don't know if i would call anything that has happened in the past few weeks "positive progress"... yea.

Oh, and the whole trust thing you have with your team thing... yea, thats gonna take some time. I can't even trust myself. I do everything i can around here, i don't talk out of line, i don't speak unless spoken too, i leave my room but never leave the compound or go to the training room.

I gave my gun to Vision to keep under lock and key, also all of my other various weapons. I can't even look at myself, so i covered my mirror. That was hard to explain...

"Lady Scar, why might you have covered your mirror?" Thor looked at me.
"Can't stand to look at myself." I was lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling.
"I've heard about what happened, but that is in the past, we've all done things we regret. So why cover the mirror?"
I shake my head and don't respond. I glance over and see he has now removed the sheet that covered it. I glare but bite my tongue. "I'm going to grab something to eat." I swing my legs over the side of my bed and stand up.
"Then i shall accompany you, Lady Scarlett!" He bows. If i rolled my eyes any harder, they would have popped out of their sockets.
"Yea, ok." I walked towards the kitchen.
"Look who it is." Clint said sarcastically. I looked down, suddenly finding the floor very interesting.
"Lady Scar and i about to have a midday meal, care to join?" Thor said oblivious as ever.
I could have sworn that i heard Clint growl. "I just came to grab a snack and then i was going to talk to Bruce." I quickly grabbed an apple, and quickly apologized to Thor before looking down and quickly walking out of the room.

I'd usually make up a witty comeback or something but i needed them to know that im sorry. But that was harsh, even for Clint. Well, i have "therapy" so i should get going.