Part 1

"Lauren! , Hunny , Wake up were here!"
"Mmmmmmm" I groan silently as I stretch from being squished up in the back of the car from a 5 hour drive .

"Hunny you need to get out the car, this is a new start for all of us , you can get better now"
My mum exhaustedly groans from saying the same sentence for the 100 th time

I helplessly pulled myself out of the car and glanced at the sky , it was getting dark and I wanted to admire the outstandingly beautiful starts. If you couldn't already tell I'm a little bit of an astronomy nerd haha.

I stumbled over my step as I walked towards the new house , but my mind was set on something else ...

Standing in the doorway was a girl...? She was one of the most exquisitely beautiful humans I had ever layed my eyes on .

She greeted me friendly with an energetic wave and the cutest and most biggest smile .

"Hey!!!!, I'm ally , I'm your neighbour, I thought It'd be nice to introduce myself so you know at least one person around here haha, I'll give you time to settle in and I'll come and show you around tomorow if you like" she said sweetly with still a big grin on her face "

"Hey Ally I'm Lauren , Lauren Jauregui , Nice to meet you , That would be great , I've had a long day traveling, so I'm going to get some shuteye . See you around Ally"

"Take all the time you need Babe, Yes I'll see you around !"

"Bye Lauren" she said with her sweet voice , I was mesmerized by her sweet tone and attitude to something as worthless as me "

"Bye" I said trying to catch my breath back from my anxiety playing up .

She wasn't the tallest of girls , I would say she was 4"9 or even shorter she was wearing some comfy shorts and an oversized t , but she seemed like such a mature soul, why would she want to speak to such an ugly fat and worthless human like me ?

I brought myself back to reality after thinking for a while , and realized I was still standing outside in the gloomy atmosphere on the porch .

I admired the breathtaking bright stars above me , and yawned loudly .

"Yes see you tomorrow Ally" I mumbled to myself with a huge grin .

I pinched myself " Lauren don't do this , she might not be into girls stop you've only just met her she probably doesn't even like you oh my god "

I sighed and walked up to my new room which was pretty bare.

I stared silently at the ceiling until I drifted into a deep slumber .

HEYY I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THR FIRST CHAPTER!!