Part 15 (final)

A..A Sign.

Lauren's heart dropped in her chest and she quickly squeezed her eyes shut opening and closing them repeatedly that this would all be a dream. She sobbed continuously.

For sale by owner

No...no lauren whispered. She ran past the sign and rang the doorbell over and over and over pounding her hands and fists, kicking the door and crying until she felt tears threatening to spill.

A small voice barely audible from behind lauren shocked her with a small fright. It was Dinah.

Lo.. she's.. she's gone baby.

N..no..no Dinah no she's not gone she's just playing... she can't be gone... she's.. ALLY ALLY ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE lauren soon realised she was gone.. and broke down in the young girls arms.

Lo.. I- she was broken.. for a long time.. she di... she didn't want to hurt you. She'll come back for you I promise lo... text me okay. I love you.

Dinah drove off soon after and I lay on the patio staring at the sky...

I looked down at my phone in surprise.. I almost immediately stated to cry..

Ally: Lo.. I.I don't know when you'll get this. There's pretty bad service in this place... but I just wanted to let you know that I'm okay.. well I will be anyway... I always wanted to tell you that I was never really doing well.. and I - I was scared of making you worse than you already were... I wanted to be there for you but I am not okay right now.. I need to take a break from everything.

Ally: I'm in treatment.. in Texas.. I called my dad.. I told him everything.. he picked me up and here I am.. I want you to know lauren jauregui that I will never stop loving you. And until that day comes along you will always be on my mind.

Ally: you are beautiful, you can always text or call me.. nobody's aloud visitors here... I'm here for 3 years... I'm so sorry I never told you how i felt.

Ally: This is not the last time I will say this but maybe it will be the last time for a short while..

Ally: lauren Michelle jauregui I am in love with you and I will never stop. Until the day I die.

Ally: I love you

Me: I love you. Maybe I'll... maybe I'll see you around sometime. I love you Ally Brooke Hernandez. Forever. Forever and always. And girl you better get better because I'm gonna fly my ass to Texas on your release date to see you.

Ally: Lo?

Ally: I love you.

Me: love yourself first then maybe I'll think about saying it back Hernandez. I believe in you.

Me: I love you.
Me: And I don't think I'll ever stop.

I look to from my phone and reality hits me.. there's tears everywhere and my breathing is quickened.. I look to the porch and there's ally's gym bag and a gift bag with a note included.

I open the gym bag and it's filled with mine and ally's clothes... she must have gave me some of hers to make sure I never forgot her... why would she- she's such a dork.. i could never forget ally Brooke Hernandez. Nobody could.

I read the small note attached.

Dear Lauren,
My sweet angel, my little lo. Oh my everything. I adore you so much. And I never ever will forget you no matter what happens. Your eyes. I could get lost in those emerald green eyes for days and not get at all bored whilst staring into them. I can hear my dad loading up but I just need to say something else. Lauren... please keep up with your therapy... I believe you can make it so so far my angel. I am getting better and I want you to get better too. I love you lauren. Maybe I'll see you around some day. But for now. Just know I'll never forget you smile. And the words you whispered to me this morning''I love you" will always replay on my darkest days. I have never stopped loving you. I never will. Keep going. Lauren. Please. Just remember. I love you.

I wipe my tears away and my cheeks are wet. I pick up my bad and start walking. 'Whenever this may take me will either make everything better or everything worse, but in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take'.

I place the roses on the ground and gently take out ally's beautiful handwritten letter. I rub my thumb against it and carefully place it into my pocket.

'See you around Ally'