Part 14

2 weeks later

---------------------------------------------------------
Nobody's POV

Ally had been struggling lately. Looking after lauren and herself sometimes could feel quite enclosed and numb. She loved lauren of course she did. It's just. Just that Ally can't help lauren to get better if she's broken herself... It's irrational. Lauren needed watching most of the day. Anything small or even something big could trigger her. She was attending regular therapy and learned to control and open up to Ally about her emotions.

As for her parents... well there's was no contact made since the 'accident'. Lauren didn't mind. Lauren knew they cared deep down. But lauren had Ally. And ally... well she was all lauren ever wanted and even desired... Lauren's parents came back to the house and collected most belongings in a removal van. The house was put for sale and there was soon to be a new family moving in , in a few weeks time ... She had her last one to one therapy session today before she would be referred to group sessions.. Ally always reminded Lauren how proud she was. Lauren always reminded Ally that she can open her to her. Ally never wanted too. Lauren always felt pushed away when Ally brushed off an emotion. Not that she showed any anyway. She just wanted Ally to be honest. Maybe Ally's not okay she thought to herself...

Lauren's POV
------------------------------------------------------------
09:00 AM

I woke up to a silently sleeping Ally next to me. She looked so peaceful when she was sleeping. I'm so lucky to have her. I love her. 'I love you' I whispered silently in her ear and she ruffled around the bed, trying to avoid her waking up I quickly dash out of the room. It was my last 1/1 therapy session since I tired to take my life away. My psychologist ms. Lovato was the first person who really understood how I felt apart from Ally. I enjoy our talks. She makes it 'fun' and appealing to talk. I wanted to show up at home with a rose. For ally. She like roses. And besides I'm proud of Ally for sticking with me. I can be a handful sometimes. I always apologised to Ally for moments when sometimes I got angry or confined in my head. Maybe I could show her how much I loved her.

A few hours later
---------------------------------------------------------

I walked out of the clinic feeling so fucking proud of myself. I did it. I fought through it. Time to give ally these roses. I'm a dork. I hope it's not too late... that was it. Lauren took a deep breath and glanced back at the hospital doors. She stood infront of the tall building and bit her lip nervously. This is really it. I've really done it. She called herself a cab.

And what felt like forget the taxi finally pulled up in front of the small girls frame. She practically jumped into the front seat and eagerly directed the house to the driver. I am insane my girlfriend is going to think I'm crazy showing up at the door with roses...
I love her though.. she deserved everything.

Love was such a weird and irrational thing. Lauren decided it had driven her closer to Ally. However Lauren didn't know love ended up hurting Ally. Not because of lauren... because.. well she was... completely broken. Lauren thought to herself if this was love she was gonna crave it more and more each day.

The taxi tuned an a fast corner and came to a holt. Lauren bit her lip. The house she had been living in for so long with her girlfriend had blinded her with fear and great affection.

She handed the driver a collection of various crumpled bills from her pocket and scrambled out the car before he could give her change.

She gripped onto the bunch of roses she had planned on giving Ally.

A... A sign.