Part 9

Ally's POV

It was 6am and I decided to go take a shower. I felt a little sad today. But I hadn't took my anti depressants yet. But as my promise to Lauren I'll take my regular prescription, 2 pills /2 times a day . I hopped into the shower , I stayed in there for a few minutes and got back out. I dried and went to find a cute outfit. I decided on black denim shorts and a p.i.n.k crop top. Finished with my black sandles . I went back to the bathroom and opened the mendicant cabinet . Grabbed 2 pills and quickly gulped them down . I made my way back downstairs. I approached Lauren quietly. She looked so peaceful. It look me a moment to take her in natural beauty . Her skin so smooth. Her lips. Her lips were tinted different shades of reds and pinks . I've never felt this way about a friend before. Maybe this friendship was different?. I decided to make pancakes before Lauren wakes up so she won't be so grouchy and feel the need to bite my head off.

"LAUREN"

"PANCAKES ARE IN THE DEN" I shouted excitedly .

Lauren jumped up with panic .

"ALLY WHATS WRONG?"

"ALLYSON WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!"

"lol Lauren I said the Pancakes were in the den love"

"YOU BUTHEAD , I THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU"

"Will pancakes make up for it" I giggled .

"Urg, okay but just because I really love pancakes"

"Fine, that's sorted haha"

Surprisingly we both ate the whole stack , I think pancakes is a soft spot for both of us .

Lauren's POV

I woke up to the sound of Ally screaming my name , and something to do with pancakes. I golfed up quickly and realised Ally had just woke me up worried for pancakes . She's such a dork , we sit at the dining table for breakfast and we both eat the whole stack of pancakes, I haven't eaten a meal this big in forever I thought. I felt proud. Even though in my head I thought like I was getting fatter every time I took a bite . I did it for Ally. I wonder where her parents are though ? She's never talked about them before . Maybe I should ask her ?

"Ally could I ask you something"

I nervously stuttered.

"Yes! Of course! What's wrong?"

"Well I was wondering if you lived with your parents or speak to your parents , since you never really talk about them."

"My parents"

"My parents"

I could see her dull eyes filling up with tears she held on tight to the Charmed bracelet on her right writer.

"Ally you don't have"

She cut me off .

"No it's fine I have to tell you at some point I'd rather get it over with now."

"My mum passed away 3 years ago to stage 4 brain cancer. She passed in her sleep. It was a peaceful death. I woke up to all her machines alarming. All the doctors rushed in . But it was decided to let her to peacefully then to cause her more pain . After my mums death my dad had developed severe depression. He blamed it on me , and then he left. I haven't heard from him since . "

She started to wipe some tears under her eyes.

"Ally what you did was a brace thing. You did the best thing for your mother. Your father maybe he's just still grieving. It takes time to get over death . You can talk to me whenever you need to . I love you"

"I love you too Lauren Thankyou for understanding ."

I pulled Ally into a tight hug and rubbed her back.

Ally's POV
I just told Lauren about my parents . I'm glad she understands . Nobody else have ever understood . I'm happy when Lauren's around . I wish we were more than friends ...

I asked Lauren if she wanted to go shopping to get some of the new range in American apparel.

She jumped to the opportunity
"Um hell yes"

She ran upstairs and had a shower. When she came down she took my breath away . She had her black ripped jeans on with a white t shirt , and a red flannel rapped round her waste. Not forgetting her red beanie , that sat perfectly on her hair.

A while later we arrived at the mall. There was so much traffic. It took us 30 minutes to even find a parking space. The first thing we did was head to American apparel, Lauren brought so many black ripped jeans , I think I lost count as to how many she even got. I got myself a cute white tank top with a taco on . I'm a taco addict . We went in some other shops then went into mac , by the time we got out our arms were covered in swatches. Lauren got velvet teddy and I got a new eyeshadow pallet.

On the way home we stopped at the Starbucks's drive thru. I got a coffee and Lauren got a tea .

When we got home we both dropped the shopping bags into the floor and slouched over the couch .

"Thanks for today Ally" Lauren said cheerfully

"I've had such a good day"

A while later we got into our pyjamas put on some Disney movies and ate popcorn.

I don't remember what happened after that . I soon fell into a deep slumber cuddled up to Lauren .

Lauren's POV
I've had such an amazing day with Ally today ! I got some new jeans that I'd been saving up for , for ages now ! And a new lipstick because everyone needs a new lipstick then and again . I wish we were more than friends . Maybe one day we will. Or maybe we won't . I cuddled up with Ally in my favorite fuzzy blanket. Ally seemed a little panicky . I brushed my fingers through her silky hair . She soon fell asleep. She looked incredibly peaceful. Soon after I fell into a deep slumber .
---------------------------------------------------
HEY !! I'm running out of ideas for the next upcoming chapters . Please give me some ideas in the comments !