Ch.1 Dying hole

A/N:

Hey this is the first chapter and my first book I hope you all enjoy it! FYI this might be a short chapter but I hope in the future they will be longer.This is not all about love but its about really finding who you are and many other stuff!!!! I would really like to thank Everlasting- for the beautiful covers you made. Thank you for your time! I would aslo like to thank Alice_Bookworm for editing the first chapter of Meant! it really means a lot that you took time out of your day to edit my work. Thanks for your dedication I hope you can edit any of my stories to come because you are amazing! Please go support them by following @Everlasting- and @Alice_Bookworm it would mean a lot to me and I'm sure a lot to them. I hope you guys like it!!!! :) 

______________________________________________________________________

                                                               Chapter 1: Dying hole

                Remember those days when you feel like someone was out to get you but knowing yourself you brushed it off? That’s how I feel everyday waking up and going to sleep. Life to me seems like it’s getting shorter and stupider. Days you cry, mornings you feel lonely and afternoons you feel rushed. Rushed why out of all people in the world am I feeling this way? Rushed into life is the mood I have been in for awhile, what happened to ‘live your life to the fullest’ huh?  There are people waiting and dreaming for bad things to happen or wanting to see the every idiotic move a person can make, sometimes we question things but never get the well deserved answers.

                Another lame summer passed by with me and my martial arts. I’m normally not that type of gal people think I am , I could probably knock out 4 people at once with my trusty side kick are my hands and feet. Maybe I’m over exaggerating a bit. The point I am clearly trying to make is that my summer was lame, lonely and “cold,” even though it was summer and I was away from the death trap for three months I still felt that someone was out to make my life more of a living hell than it already is.

***

“You were supposed to pay for the bills two weeks you fucking asshole!”

 I quickly went down the stairs to see my parents trying to cover up their argument with “Good morning honey”.

“Oh, there’s my beautiful daughter.” My dad came to say while trying to get a hug out of me. I just rolled my eyes and hugged the both of them. Parents are weird; they fight uncontrollably but still have that loving connection.

Pushing all of that aside it was back to hell for me. I was wearing a rundown crop with a cute puppy on it. Now tell me who doesn’t like puppies? I was also wearing baggie sweat pants with high tops. I wasn’t into fashion and style as much. What smelt clean does the trick, most of the time. I’m laid back and an easy going person.

I sat down at the table shoving down as much cereal as my mouth can hold. I hate the morning conversations with my family on the first day of school, scratch that every day they ask me how my day was.

I finished within 5 minutes and said my goodbyes to my siblings and parents.  I headed for the door as fast as my legs could take me yet slowly walked to the bus stop gently smiling to myself saying it might not be a bad day. I lifted my head up from my phone and spotted my best friends and the school Jock, Bruce.

“Hey Ristell how was your summer?” Ocean called out. I approached her and gave her the seriously your asking me that look. Her lips formed into a smile.