A Demigod Life

Authors Note:

This book is about the lives of a couple of demi-gods when they enter Camp-Half-Blood in the next generation. It's about them finding their true selves, and what twists and turns they experience.

My first PJO and HOO based book and also my very first Wattpad book! Wish me luck!

I would gratefully like to thank:

@itsRemandFaye/@xxsand_dollar: For making this amazing cover! She was very kind to take her time and make this for me! Again a shout out! THANK YOU @itsReamandFaye/@xxsand_dollar!

Rick Riordan: Without him I would have never thought of this book! This book is based on Rick Riordan's Books and characters but has my own plot and characters!

Sorry:

There will be slow updates :(

A brief history:

Paige Jackson, granddaughter of Percy and Annabeth Jackson did not know about being half-god. No one told her, like ever. So now when she's thrust into the world of monsters, trickery, magic, and death, she has to rely on we friends and her instincts. Follow her and her friends adventure as they entire out into the horrific world and life that comes with being a half-breed. Not to mention the stress and expectations of being granddaughter to the two most famous demigod couple.

(Percy and Annabeth had a daughter: Zoë Jackson and Paige is her daughter. The godly powers skipped a generation, therefore leaving Zoë a mortal who can see through the Mist, and Paige a demigod)

Summary:

While battling emotions of anger, grief, loss and love, these demigods must realize that yeah, everything completely sucks right now but that it might get better later on. To realize that maybe, just maybe, they'll each get their own "happily ever after" or "normal" in the end.

Copyright:

This book and all the ideas are mine (except for the Rick Riordan parts). Basically meaning, that the plot is completely mine and it's basically a spin-off/fan fiction of the Heroes of Olympus series. So if you aren't Rick Riordan, then please do not be stealing any of my ideas or characters. If you see my work anywhere else but here, then please PM me so I can deal with the issue.

© all rights reserved to:
@tessateaparty formally known as @Cupcakelover3

Other than that, thanks for choosing this book!

[ тєssα ]