Mythological Crap

Author's Note & Re-Cap:

Paige Jackson, granddaughter of Percy and Annabeth Jackson did not know about being half-god. No one told her, like ever. So now when she's thrust untitled he world of monsters, trickery, magic, and death, she has to rely on we friends and her instincts. Follow her and her friends adventure as they entire out into the horrific world and life that comes with being a half-breed.

(Percy and Annabeth had a daughter: Selena Zoë Jackson and Paige is her daughter. The godly powers skipped a generation, therefore leaving Zoë a mortal who can see through the Mist, and Paige a demigod)

Vote, comment, follow and share! Thanks! Love ya'll!

[ тєssα ]

_____

I woke up that morning with the salty smell of the ocean in my sheets.

I rolled over and groaned only to realize that I forgot to change out of my swimsuit and just went to sleep. That's the third time this week.

It doesn't really bother me because I've always loved the sea. Or anything that has to do with water really. Something about the way the waves roll out and seem to go on forever. But I couldn't say the same about my mom. She hated it when I went swimming and was always telling me to be careful.

Paranoid mother, I suppose?

I guess I would hate it too if my daughter kept on forgetting to change out of her wet clothes and had to do the laundry almost three times.

I looked out my window and saw shopping malls and huge skyscraper buildings in the distance, one of the things I hated about living in New York! There was no room, everything was crowded and there was no escape. Sometimes I felt like I was trapped in this one place forever.

You probably heard of New York being a very busy place, and yeah I'm not going to tell you otherwise. Personally, I'd like to live by the sea or lake, but my mom travels a lot because of her job and we don't really stay in one place for long.

But the places we do stay almost always tend to be crowed as jam-packed with people.

She's a business agent and always has to move because of promotions and other crap that I don't bother to look into. Sucks, I know. Especially since it's just the two of us, it gets pretty lonely.

For all I've known, I've never had a dad. It's just my mom and I for as long as I can remember. Something about how he was a jerk and ran away once he realized that marriage came with commitment and responsibility. Ever since then, my mom hasn't looked at any other guy and has always turned down dates. She doesn't trust anyone because of that one time and I guess since I haven't ever had a chance to talk to anyone except her, I'm in the same boat.