Chapter Fourteen

"Wheeeoh!", Bacchus yells, the bar in an uproar, drunken, barely anyone hearing the exceed's call. Both Chelia and Wendy look up from their location on the far side of Bar Sun, looking with alert towards the exceeds, including Lily who still hold a drenched, bloodied Saki who's shaking madly. Frosche's head turning wildly, looking for Rogue, yet no avail, so she stays close to Lily's hind legs.

Saki shifts, seeming to have slipped into an unconscious state. Chelia and Wendy appearing through the crowd, "She needs immediate treatment." Lily states, worry escalating his voice. Both girls hover their hands over her body as their hands begins to glow.

"Okay everyone! Back up." Erza calls out, Mirajane joining her to push everyone, who is curious and has actually heard them back. Giving them all space. Lector running through the legs after grapping Sting and pulling him through the crowds and past Erza and Mirajane.

"Our magic... it's not working!" Wendy exclaims, confused and worried as Saki cries out unconsciously. Both pair of hands no longer glowing as they take a step back. Lector's eyes hold panic at her painful form. A blanket in his paws that he got before grabbing Sting.

Passing the blanket to Lily, he wraps it around the small exceed's freezing, bloodied body. "We'll take her to an infirmary." Lily states, keeping her wrapped up firmly. Lisanna piping in and agreeing to take the small exceed. Natsu finally breaking through to the front just too late.

"Hold on a second... If Saki's that injured... What about the other three?" Lucy concludes, eyes widening as some look towards a horrified Carla.

"We need to go to the Stadium. Now!" Carla states quietly, flashes of the future filtering in her vision. "We need to hurry..."

With a nod of their heads, a few of the conscious and non-drunk members file out of the bar. Heading in the quickest possible way. Natsu, Sting, Gajeel, Grey, Juvia, Lucy, Yukino and Levy. The exceeds all joining them beside Carla who stayed back with Wendy and Chelia to try get their magic working on the young exceed.

Erza and Mirajane searching all of Crocus for the men the exceeds described the male was dressed in. Carla refused to allow a large group to intervene. It's not what her vision showed, and she won't change it as accuracy is key...

She just told them to hurry. She doesn't want to be too late and know she wasn't quick enough to change the fate of those exceeds, and the two dragon slayers.

__

"I promise I'll end you." Rogue growls, his magic still locked away as his hands are cuffed behind his back. Continuously trying to fight against the strains that hold him to the ground. Murde lying opposite him, on her front, sprawled out, her unconscious form giving no reason for anyone to hold her down.

Saki and Sora still held firmly, yet pressed into the ground as the mages holding them laugh and slur their words, gurgling down another bottle before chucking it to the side. Hess on the other hand, holding a lit lighter and is currently heating up the blade he's holding tightly by the hilt.

"Sure, you're nothing but a magicless human with those cuffs on." Hess chuckles deeply, tilting head with a sadistic smile that could make the weak hearted shudder and shimmy away. "Don't worry. I'll get her lacrima first, the pain might wake her up. Allow you to watch that face scrunch up in pain." He comments, turning his gaze back to the heating up blade.

"Even just thinking of it makes me so gleeful!" He squeals childishly. The grip on both the lighter and hilt of the blade tightening. Rogue growls dangerously, snapping his teeth together. "Oh calm it! The more you act up, the more pain I'll give to her before I take your lacrima."

"Yo... Hess?" One of the tall males calls out, one of the few that haven't been laughing, drinking and messing with them. This one being in charge of grabbing Sayuri days prior. With Hess glancing over his shoulder, passing a glare. The male who spoke points a thumb in the exceed's direction.

Both of their forms no longer being held, but on the ground. Rogue spotting the slight peek of their eyes, showing both of them awake, yet to Hess and the others, they still look unconscious. Rogue sighs in slight relief, seeing that two of them are awake, and kicking... in a different way.

Both their tails, swaying side to side, pushing against the sand. Hess's mouth drops open. "STOP THEM!" With his sudden order, they're tails are grabbing painfully, and held down. "This little brats are trying to locate Saki..." He grumbles, rubbing his temples, still not have noticed them both being awake.

"R-ge.." Rogue's ears twitch as he turns his head to see Murde, a her eyes open, glazed over more than normal. A painful, yet exhausted smile on her lips. "So-..ry.." She mumbles, her voice scratchy as a small trail of blood escapes the corner of her lips.

"Murde.." Rogue murmurs. Her chest beginning to heave as if she's suffocating, barely getting enough oxygen into her lungs. Her eyes showing no indicating of her sight, a completely blank stare. She's pushing her spirits away, not wanting them to see her like this.

"Seeming as you're finally awake... We'll beginning." Hess grins, crouching down at Murde's side. Her body shifting ever-so-slightly, trying her best to get up, yet Hess's hand slams into her shoulder, causing a whimper to escape her, along with the crunch of her already bruised and battered bones.

"Don't you dare!" Rogue roars, pulling and tugging at his restraints. His wrists beginning to shed blood from the cuffs digging into his skin. Hess chuckles, gripping any attire that still covers her back before shredding it. Leaving her bony spine and appearance free to his eyes. Along with the large jagged scar that travels over her spine which the lacrima's attach to.

Siding the side of the blade against her back, some pieces of skin peeling open, red life-force seeping out. Yet he misses the scar completely – and on purpose. Murde's face scrunched up as best she can, but her weakened state making that even hard.

"I told you, Rogue. I wasn't just going to take it right away." Hess comments, digging the side of the blade in harder as it skims it over her skin. Tears brimming at her eyes, yet they refuse to fall. Nor is she allowing the scratchy noise of her voice to come out, giving him the satisfaction.

The heated blade burning and scalding her skin where the skin doesn't tear.

"Mhm... I guess I'll have more fun taking yours then Rogue." Without warning, Hess raises the blade, and plunges it into the edge of the scar that doesn't reside on the spine. A scratchy cry out escapes Murde as she slightly thrashes, losing more blood.

The tears that brimmed now falling freely over and mixing with the blood splattered sand. Pulling the blade out, it's coaxed with her baron red. Rogue thrashing wildly, his body tense as he's held only metres from her pain filled body.

Noticing her eyes slowly beginning to close, Hess runs a jagged nail across the rest of the scar, tugging at it and ripping the skin. "Say bye bye to this lacrima..." Hess murmurs, raising the blade again. Eyes widening in shock as a large blast of black energy, knocking the blade away and whipping his hand into an agonizing pain.

A fist slams into Hess's side, blowing him back as he slides against the ground. Eyes widening as Rogue stands tall, scales decorating his body as anger fuels his eyes. Tense body, and sharpened canines. The cuffs long gone on the floor, the wounds he inflicted on his own wrists to get them off no longer spewing blood, due to the black scales that now close up the skin.

"I'll promised... I'll fucking kill you..."

__

Haai!

Vote/Comment/Follow

I have so much planned for the next few chapters... Yay!