Fem Dally Winston.

The Outsiders.

Full name: Dallas Winston, but they call me Dally or Dal.

Likes: Leather jackets, Switchblades, The Dingo, Buck Merill's parties, and sometimes going to the movies with the gang. I also like hangin' out in the lot on the Greaser's territory; and a good rumble with the socs. A gang fight every once and a while is fun.

Dislikes: Kids..I don't know man..I just don't like them half of the time. Socs (The Socials), and the Fuzz (police.) But that's mainly it.

Friends: Two-bit Mathews, Ponyboy Curtis, Sodapop Curtis, Darrel Curtis, Johnny Cade, Steve Randle, and Fem Johnny Cade.

Enemies: Tim Shepard (Kinda..we're friends and enemies.) and Cherry (Sherri) Valance. The Socs, especially, those no good pieces of trash with mustangs and madras.

Relationships: none.

Family: Unknown.

Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Personality: Dallas grew up on the "Wild Side" of New York and was arrested at the age of 10, and ever since has had a huge record with the fuzz. Dally was also poorly treated by her father. Is cold, mean, snappy, but protective because the gang is all she has left. Sometimes flirty.

Appearence: A female version from Dally in the book. High cheekbones, a pointed chin, and a impish grin. Has "ears like a lynx and animal-sharp teeth." With cold Ice-blue eyes filled with hatred of the world. Long, curly, and almost white wispy blond hair. Doesn't like haircuts or hair grease (like most greasers use.)

Gender: Female, obvious by now, ain't it?

-