Chapter 8

(Jessica's Point if View)

I was driving over to Claire's house to help her get ready for her date with Niall. I have to admit... I was pretty JELOUS. Yeah Niall was now my best friend but I still had some feelings for him. When I arrived Claire was wearing the most beautiful dress ever! Well not ever but it was nice... I helped her with her makeup and told her wgat to say.

"Are you nervous?"

"What do you think! I'm going on a date with a celeberty!"

"Your BFF is a celeberty"

"..."

"I am! Remember those like 50 movies I've been in" I smirked at her

"Ok but still. It's not the same as DATING one"

"I'm dating a celerity"

"I don't care, Jess."

"Well I can stop helping you then!"

"Ok I can do this myself"

"Ok bye good luck. You'll need it" I started walking out the door

"NO IM SORRY COME BACK I DIDNT MEAN IT!"

"I thought so"

"Whatever just do my makeup you slut"

"Whatever you say ratchet hoe"

I finished her hair and makeup right when Niall got here. He looked handsome...

"Hey Jess how are you?"

"Oh I'm great and how about you Ni?"

"Same here..."

"Cool..."

"Yep..."

"Oh by the way, I was dress shopping for the wedding and I found this really pretty purple dress and I-"

"Um about that... I'm taking Claire with me... I'm sorry I should've told you earlier. In just not really into you anymore."

"Oh yeah it's fine..."

"I know your upset but-"

"I SAID IM FINE! HAVE A FUCKING FANTASTIC TIME ON YOUR DATE AND YOUR WEDDING!"

"Jess-"

"NO I HAVE TO GO NOW..." I ran into my car and drove away as fast as I could. Everybody was turning their backs on me and I hated it. I returned back to Harry's flat- or should I say OUR flat and he was sitting on the couch watching football.

"COME ON HOW CAN YOU MISS THE GOAL! IT WAS WIDE OPEN! SO FUCKING STUPID UGH!" He had a can of beer sitting next to him that he barley drank.

"Oh hey babe when did you get here?"

"Just now"

"Oh ok. Well tomorrow is your big day with Louis! I went over there and he told me all that you two were going to do."

"What did he say?!"

"It's a secrete"

"Please baby?" I made puppy eyes

"No you'll see tomorrow!"

I kissed him for a long time to get him to tell me.

"He's taking you to go out to eat with some special guest in your family that I forgot who it was!" He spoke quickly

"Thanks baby! I love you! I'm going to bed now goodnight."

*************************************