Chapter 9

I was bored out if my mind. Harry went to a football game (soccer) with Liam, Louis was out on a double date with Zayn and Perrie and I didn't have any photos hoots today. And here I was sitting on the couch. In Harry's flat. Alone. Suddenly I got a text from Claire asking to go to the movies. I ran and put on a pair of jeans and a crock top on before she came to pick me up. When we got to the movies I was in for a big surprise.

"NIALL? What are you doing here?" 

"I'm here on a date with Claire! What are you doing here? Come to ruin the date?" Niall chuckled. Oh great Niall is here. Strike 1! I shot a glare at Claire 

"I was coming with Claire to the movies but I guess not... Enjoy your fucking. date!" I said that sarcastically. I started to walk away but I felt Niall grab my wrist. Electricity ran down my body.

"Wait don't go. Come on it'll be fun!"

"Ugh fine but I'm not sitting I between you two" he chuckled and we all walked into the movies. I noticed we were watching some romantic movie and when I looked around there were couples everywhere. Strike 2! I was watching the movie awkwardly when I saw Niall yarn and put his arm around Claire. He then leaned over and kissed her... Just like he always used to kiss me

Strike 3! 

"I-I can't do this.." I dumped the popcorn over both of them and ran out the theater. I still had some feelings for Niall and he was kissing my best friend the way he kissed me. I was running in the rain not knowing where to go. I passed by a restaurant and saw Zayn, Perrie, Louis, and Amanda. She must've saw me because Perrie ran out holding and umbrella followed by Amanda. 

"Hey what are you doing out here alone in the rain? With no jacket? Or umbrella? Oh you look freezing why don't you come sit with us?" Perrie sad to me with her usual sweet voice.

"I don't want to ruin your date. I already ruined someone's date" I sighed and looked down starting to walk away.

"Wait what happened? Please come sit with us and tell us. The more the better! You won't be ruining it PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE!" Amanda quivered her bottom lip and begged

"Ok fine but you owe me sine food." We laughed and walked into the restaurant. I told them about Claire and Niall and hie I felt and what I did. After the story was over they were all quiet. 

"Well Niall knew you were going to be there and wanted to make you jelous. What a jerk! Like no bitch back off my sister and leave her feelings alone!" Louie started to raise his voice.

"Lou it's ok. I can just-"

"NO JESS ITS NOT OK! I HAVE TO GO TALK TO THAT ASSWHOLE!" Louis stood up

"AND IM GOING TO TALK TO THAT BITCH CLAIRE!" Perrie stood up with him

"No guys.. It's not that big of a deal. I just-"

"I'm coming to let's go!" Amanda stood up with them.

"I'll come too! After I finish this food! It's so good!" Zayn held up his fork. As we all started to laugh

"I love you guys! Let's go!" We all started to walk back to the theater, Zayn still eating his sandwich. That crazy boy... We basically knocked down the doors of Niall's flat when we found out he left an hour ago. And there they were. Niall was kissing Claire who was in a pair of underwear and bra that Niall bought me for Christmas and he was in his boxers.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed loud enough for the world to hear

___________________________

Oh shit...