Chapter 15

(Jess's P.O.V)

After the photo shoot was over, I didn't go anywhere near Harry. Why? He was making googly eyes with Kendall. I decided to text Harry -Going out with some friends- ad he just responded OK. He never does that. He usally begs for me to stay with him and ask to come. But noooo! He want's to go act all lovey dovey with Kendall. Well guess what. I lied! I'm going HOME. I asked Louis to drop me off at Harry's flat because I wanted to go home. When I got inside, I sat on the couch and watched some tv. I heard keys by the door so I shut off the TV and hid behind the couch. Harry came in kissing Kendall non-stop. So much for breaking up. They plopped down onto the couch, not separating. Harry took off his jacket and shirt and Kendall did the same. This SO disgusting. I saw Harry reach for his pants and I stood up. His face looked terrified when he saw me.

"Jess... I... let me explain-"

"No I see what's going on here. I understand." I went into Harry's room, Packed up my stuff, and headed towards the door. "I thought you actually loved me!" I slammed the door closed and walked into my car. I drove to Niall's and my private coffee shop. When I walked in, I saw him sitting with Claire.

"What is she doing here?"

"I came to show her our place! Come sit with us!"

"NO. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR PLACE! MIGHT AS WELL TURN IT INTO A CARNIVAL!"

"Jess.. Why are you acting like this?"

"Because I've just been cheated on and now my best friend is in our special place!" 

"I-"

"Save it! I DON'T CARE ANY MORE!" I slammed the glass door close while walking out, leaving a crack in it. When I got tot he public areas, I was surrounded by paparazzi.

"JESS WHERE IS HARRY?"

"JESS WHY ARE YOU OUT HERE ALONE?"

"JESSICA WHERE'S NIALL?"

"HARRY IS AT HOME FUCKING KENDALL JENIFER AND NIALL IS SHOWING GIRLS OUR SPECIAL PRIVATE SPOT OK!"

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW?"

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO GO?"

"I don't know, probably back home or with Louis. NOW GET OUT MY WAY!" I pushed through the fans and flashing cameras back to my car. I banged on the dashboard and tears came flowing out my eyes. I looked at me phone. 37 missed calls 50 text messages. All from Harry and one or two from Niall. I started up mu engine and started driving to Louis's house.  I took my spare key and opened the door. Louis was sitting on the couch with Amanda watching some movie. 

"Hey love, you alright?"

"No not really.."

"Well come tell me what happened than." I sat down and told Louis about everyhtinh that happened.

"Oh and by the way, I need a place to stay for a bit so can I stay in the extra bedroom for a few days?"

"Anything for you sis! And I'll get them. That's so fucking stupid! Espacally what Harry did! Go lay down and get some rest yeh?"

"Thanks, I'm exousted." I walkd into the room and plopped down onto the bed and fell asleep.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I woke up the next morning and made some breakfeast. Louis walked in wearing ninja turtles pjs and I just laughed

"Hey tthese are cool pjs! So are we having rock hard pancakes withburnt eggs orr...?"

"No we are having the best meal you'll ever have in your life. Well not ever... But you know, still good."

"Goodmorning! Hey Jess, check out this video!" Amanda walked in with her phone and showed me a video. It was the video of me yelling at the press telling what Harry and Niall were doing.

"Oh my god.." I covered my moth in disbelief. All of a sudden the doorbell rang

"Oh that's Harry." Louis started walking towards the door

"Why is he here?"

"I invited him!"

"WHY?!"

"You'll see" He winked at me then opened the door. Harry looked past Louis and straight at me. I turned my char around so I wouldn't be facing him.

"Harry! Come on in lad!"

"Hey Lou! Thanks for inviting me! Why did you invie me anyway? Oh and hi Jess.."

"Remember the thing I told you when you asked Jess out?"

"She's a good one?"

"Shut up not that one... The other one."

"No what was it?"

"If you break my sister's heart, I break you face."

"Whaa-" Louis cut him off by knocking him out, blood flowing from his mouth

"Don't mess with my sister!!!" He kicked him and walked toward me.

"Well make sure he's alive... Not that I care.. So Amanda what was THAT THING yiu were talking about?" I winke at her

"Oh yeh. Babe go check o Harry while I tell Jess something." He nodded and went to check on Harry.

"That was close! Thansk for going along with it."

"Oh no problem. I'm nice lik that!"

"Sure... Anyways.. Do you think I should forgive Harry?"

"I don't know.. You know what they say, once a player, always a player."

"Wow I actully thought he would break out of that player game."

"He's out cold!" Louis yelled over to us

"GOOD!" I pushed my chair on the floor and went into my room. I can't believe I trusted him. About an hour later I was still thinking if I should trust him or not. All of a sudden the door swung open and there stood a bruised Harry.

"Hey.... Can we talk?"

"These's nothing to talk about" I turned around away from him. He walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder and I flinched

"Don't fucking touch me!"

"Please just let me eplain!"

"You have two minutes. Starting now."

"She threatened to kill me if I didn't OK!!"

"WHAT?!"

"Listen it's no big deal, it's done and over with." All of a sudden the door bell rang. 

"I got it!" Louis screamed.  

"Holly shit... Um Harryy... You have somebody here to see you" I heard Louis' voice tremble. The door bursted open and Kendall walked in

"Hey Harry" She pulled his shirt to try to kiss him but we pulled away.

"Bitch stay away from him!"

"Or what?"

"Or I'll tell the cops that you threatened to kill Harry." I started to diall 911

"Oh Jess.. I wouldn't do that if I were you.." A smirk appered on her face. All of a sudden she pulled out a gun 

"Drop the phone. NOW!" I droppeed it and took a step back

"Kendall-"

"Shut up Harry! Now any last words?" I squezed my eyes closed and held my breath. All of a sudden there was a big POW! And everything faded away.

_____________________________________________________________________________

URG MAGERG

Getting out of school today! YAYYY! 

Guess what! So I found out my crush likes me back. EEK! I'm going CRAZYYY. He even asked for my number!!! Catch me! -Faints-