For his birthday.

Leo

Your POV

You stuffed all of the ingredients into a bag then you rushed over to the lair. "Splinter" you called out "y/n, your here do you have the supplies?" "Right here", you opened the tote bag, "ah, wonderful y/n, I will get my sons to help me put the decorations while you start cooking" "sounds good, thank you for helping" "it's my pleasure, my dear" he said as we go our own ways. You knew Leo has never liked people making a big deal about things but how could you pass this up? You had procured Leonardo's favorite ice cream flavor, his favorite pizza and you where going to make his favorite cookies.

It was Leo's portal night, when the 3 other brothers were done decorating, Casey and April came in "hey y/n" greeted Casey, "thank you y/n, for all of this" Splinter came up to you "it my pleasure" you said sending him a warm smile "I do have to... ask you something though" "yes, what is it"? "do you know how much he cares for you?" The question was a bit forward "Splinter?" You questioned "I'm sorry for asking such a incidental question but...my son has come to me multiple times talking about you" "about me?" A blush came inching onto your cheeks "he gets worried about you if your safe or not" "doses he?" You chuckled a little feeling a little flushed, you were flushed because you really did care for Leonardo.

The kitchen and the lair smelled now of yummy cookies so you put on oven mitts to get the cookies out of the oven so that you could put them onto the island, "Y/N! Y/N!" You had been scooping the ice cream into their respected cones as you turned around to see Mikey, panting hard "you ok, Mikey?" "Yeah yeah Imma fine" he played it off still huffing and puffing "what happen then?" "Leos coming" he replay as he raises his head and smiled "really? Like r-right now?" "No no, hes just close but he is going faster the normal" "ok...um...could you take the presents out of the bag then?" You asked nervously now, pushing back your hair "sure thing" he said.

Splinter, Mikey, and you hid, "what do you mean 'cover your eyes'?'' A familiar voice sounded in the Lair "ahh, just do it, yah numb nut" "1...2...3" you mouth a count down then you sprang from behind the pizza sofa Leo's face was priceless which made all 6 of you laugh out loud, "happy birthday, bro" Mikey pated Leos shoulder "happy birthday" everyone said, the timer went off on your phone "well, that's me" you smiled awkwardly.

You went to oven to pull out the pizza that was inside as you turned around you could see Leo is in a tight knit with his brothers and his father, laughing, grinning, and talking. Casey and April come in right when we were going to start cutting the cake "hey guy, happy birthday Leo" from the corner of your eye you could see Splinter coming back with what's looks like to be a photo album. "All right all right, settle down everyone" Splinter called out as he sat down "now I would like to show Casey, April, and Y/N something" "sensei" Leo warned "oh, come on Leo Leader, I would like to see yeh as a tot" Casey says as he sits next to Splinter, you got up so that you could stand behind Splinter.

After seeing and laughing at a baby Leo, we all got into the cake "oh guys!" Everyone looked up at you "there's also a large pizza and a plate of cookies in the kitchen" Mikey, Leo, and Raph raced to the kitchen pushing each other out of the way. "It's a bacon, sausage, and stuffed crust pizza!" Leo said joyfully. After you guys were done eating the cake, the cookies, and the pizza you guys went to onto the ice cream, at one time you looked up to catch Leo starting at you so you looked behind yourself but nothing was there, you guessed doing that was cute to him or something because he started to chuckle.

Soon the night sky fell, Casey and April had to leave. "Y/N, could I talk to you?" Splinter asked from behind you "s-sure" you nodded as you walked behind Splinter you guys passed Leo and as you and Splinter passed him he gave you a 'what happened?' look in return you gave him a 'I don't know' shrug. You and Splinter sat in the dojo, Splinter was serving you tea "thank you" you said with a bow "no, thank you" he said as he sat back down while smirking "I-I'm not sure I know what you-" he held up a hand to stop you "I am grateful, Y/N" "why? F-for what?" "'For what?' For everything, Y/N" you couldn't understand 'what the hell is he taking about?' "Leo, my dear" "Leo?" You could feel the blush creeping up your neck.