You fell asleep on him.

Leo

Leos POV

"What shall we watch, honey?" I ask as I flipped though the TV channels "the history channel" she mumbles, she was curled up on my plastron "aha! Found it" I say as I put down the remote "Y/N?" I look down to see the peaceful face of Y/N asleep on my plastron "ok come on" I say as I picking her up bridal style to bring her to her room "noooo" which startles me a little as she wraps her arms around my neck "please don't leave babe" she says with her puppy eyes "all right all right, why don't I sleep with you?" She giggles "you know what I mean, gutter head" I say as I roll my eyes while she laughs out loud. "Sorry" She yawns "ok, come on" she leans back down onto my plastron, I drop her onto the bed somehow she got into the bed while lifting the blanket for me, so I get in a cuddle up next to her "good night, baby" "good night, lovey leader".

Raph

Your POV

"Stop stop" you called out as you were being tickled by Raphael "please oh my god" he finally stopped "had enough? Agree or else" he threated "ok ok...yes I-I am smart ok?' "Alright". The tickling must of tried you out because your eyes began to drop also your head was nodding off, "hey babe" "yeah?" You look up at your boyfriend "yeh kinda nodding off-" "nah... no I'm fine" you tried to surpass a yawn with your hand. Raphael and you continue watching TV but you lost the fight to stay awake as you fall asleep onto the couch silently.

Raph POV

The show ended "well that was-" I looked over at my girl to see that she has fallen asleep, I shake my head then chuckled I leaned down to kiss her temple. I carried her to her bed then tuck her in, I was stared at her when she started to mumble in her sleep but I couldn't understand her "what?" I asked her like she would answer "Raphael (sigh)... I love... you" she said slowly I chuckled softly "I love yah too, sugar" and I kissed her lips then headed out.

Donnie

Donnie's POV

Y/N had begged me to bring her on a portal in the Shellraiser, as the night went on from the corner of my eye I could see her yawing up a storm and I think my brother also saw it too. When we got back home we all got out of the Shellraiser except for Y/N "where's Y/N?" I questioned Mikey who only shrugged I sighed then went back into the Shellraiser, I found Y/N asleep against the wall of the van I chuckled as I picked her up then carried her out of the van. "She's a heavy sleeper if she can sleep in the Shellraiser" Mikey laughed "it was a slow night, she's probably thought there would be some action tonight" Leo said "you and me both, Y/N" Raphael said shaking his head. I bring her to my room, put her on my bed which woke her up 'damn' I cursed myself.

"Don don?" She questioned sleepily with her eyes still closed so I decided to have some fun with her "no Y/N, it's me your knight in metal and tech, Donatello" she giggled opening her eyes and outstretches her arms towards me "cuddle with me, my knight" she said with a big smile "ok ok I'm comin'" I said as I removed all of my gear, "goodnight, knight" she trailed off as she fell asleep "goodnight, my warrior".

Mikey

Mikey's POV

I felt bad for my girlfriend as my family we talking over breakfast (probably too loudly), we went silent as we heard a door open we looked over to see my door open by my girlfriend with a blanket around her "good morning, everyone" she rubbed her eyes "Y/N, you should go back to bed" Donnie suggested "why?" She tilted her head "w-well because...Mikey and you stayed up pretty late last night" "yeah because...I was tryin' to tech Mikey how to play Battlefront" she said trying to suppress a yawn "yeah babe, Dons right go back to bed" she nodded and we go back to our breakfast.

I checked in on her, I walked into my room to see a big huddle of blankets so I go to the side of my bed to see Y/N cuddling up with the blankets, smiling. I take off all of my armor then slipped into my bed which made her semi woke her up "hey baby girl , I'm going to go to sleep too. Goodnight, baby" "goodnight, Mikey".