Chapter Twenty Two

A month later...

Laken Rivera

It's been about a month since EJ and I shared a kiss and Dever's been away. I didn't really care that Denver was out, the only thing I cared about was his sisters and how they were holding up.

EJ and I never talked about the kiss or what it meant.  The only thing it did was bring our bond closer.

Lately I've been helping him sell his weed around a couple of neighborhoods. We've been all over the city and tonight we were planning on making a trip to Philadelphia to sell for a friend of his.

"You told Xae you was coming with me?" He asked as he stuffed his book bag with the bags of weed.

"I didn't tell him I was going to Phili, but I did tell him I'll be out for a couple of days."

"Nigga ain't ask why?"

"No...he and Kady been arguing for awhile so he's just out of it." I said. I've actually been staying some nights with EJ because they'd just be screaming at each other all day. I haven't even seem Jojo around for the same reason.

"Damn, hope he alright.  Get my knife for me."

I went to the kitchen and in the drawer where he kept the knife. I handed it to him as he stuffed it deep in his back pocket.

"You almost ready to go?" I asked, getting a bit bored with just waiting around. I was already packed and ready to go.

"Yeah, I just got to get the..." He went back to his room and brought back a wire clothing hanger.

"Why do we need that?"

"You'll see, come on."

We left his apartment and went out on the chilly dark streets. He went over to an old car that wasn't in sight of any people in the building or security cameras from the stores.

"What are you doing?" I whispered to him, "I thought we were taking a train."

He ignored me and stuck the hanger wire through the lock.  He fiddled it inside before hitting a spot, jolting the lock right up. He got in and opened the passenger side for me.

I got in the car and closed the door, waiting as he found the ignition.

"You know how to start a car without the keys?" I asked, thinking this was pointless.

After a couple minutes, the car started  up. He looked at me with a boyish grin, "don't underestimate me."

I smiled, "your crazy."

I threw my bag in the back seat ad EJ drove off, making our way to Phili.

_

We were in Philidelphia by four in the morning. It was cold as fuck outside and EJ and I stopped at the nearest motel we could find to get some sleep.

I stayed in the car as I waited for him to check us in. I yawned as I watched him come out with a room key. He opened the car door, "grab the bags and come on."

I did as told and got out the car, following him to our room. He opened the door to a musty smelling, one bed suite. I shrugged, not really caring about the conditions. I threw my bag on the little chair they had in the corner and flew back onto the bed.

"Move over, yo. We have to share the bed."

"Sleep on the chair right there." I told him, not wanting to move a muscle.

"Yo..." There was a long pause before I felt his heavy body bounce on top of me. I gasped as he started to chuckle, looking down at me.

"Your heavy ass." I smacked my teeth.

"You ain't wanna get up so..."

"Hush. Tell me what we doing tomorrow." I mumbled as I closed my eyes.

"Well first we gon' get some food. Meet up with my friend a couple miles away from here, sell some dope then come back."

"He's paying you big, right?"

"Hell yeah. One hundred thousand to take on the turf. It's light work...plus I got your sexy ass to help me." He smiled at me.

I smiled back and nudged his face to the side as I took a deep breath, "you gonna stay on top of me all  night?"

"Want me to?"

Yes, I thought to myself. I shook my head no. He arched his brow and lifted up a bit, raising my legs a little as he positioned himself in between them. He lied back on top of me and pushed himself up against me, "really?"

I bit on my lip a bit, warming up on the inside, "stop being nasty."

"That's not being nasty." He smirked at me before kissing me and moving his hands down to my pants. I moaned a bit as I lifted my leg a little. He moved his hands down to my area and felt along me.

"EJ, stop." I grabbed his hand, not sure I was ready.

He sighed and got up from on top of me. I lifted myself up on my elbows as I watched him take off his shirt in front of me, exposing his sexy body and tattoos.

"Do it." He told me.

"Do what?" I nearly whispered.

"Take off your shirt..." He told me.

"EJ..."

"Just do it."

I looked at him for a couple seconds. Like he was controlling my with his mind, the longer I looked into his eyes, the more tempted I was to take it off. I slowly lifted it over my head, exposing my plain black bra.

"Take that off..."

"No." I shook my head.

"Just do it, yo."

I looked down and reached for the clip. I unclasped my bra and let it fall down my arms. He bit on his lip, "now stand up."

"Why you keep telling me what to do?" I rolled my eyes and stood up, walking over to him.

He grabbed my arm and pulled my over to him as he smashed his lips into mine. We were chest to chest as he unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down with my panties.

This time I wasn't refusing him. I put my hands on his pants and moved them down. He grabbed my hands and pushed me back on the bed. I took a deep breath as he pulled them all the way down. I looked up at him as he walked toward me. I lied back on the bed as he leaned down to kiss me again, this time pushing himself in me. I shrieked in pain as he started to chuckle, easing his way in deeper.

"Fuck..." I mumbled to myself, not ready for him.

"Let EJ show you what you've been missing out on..."

_

I was just really hype to finish this chapter and publish it so here's an early update. I'm sorry if this is a similar ending from a previous chapter...I just didn't want to move on to the next setting already and this was the best way to tie it up for me. Show some lovee