Chapter 8

The next day you wake up. Was yesterday just a dream you think. Did Jai really kiss you? You wander if you would see him again today. You pick up your phone and see a message from Jai.

You💛

Jai💗

💗Hey, I don't know how it was for you but yesterday was amazing I've never had a better time 💛It was amazing for me as well. But I just can't stop thinking to myself it's a dream. 💗 It's wasn't I can tell you that. 💛Haha yeah 💗Do you think you could meet me at the school today? 💛Um maybe just let me ask.

You run to your mums room and blurt out 'Mum! Can I go down to the school at some point today?' 'Why?' She asks 'To see Jai.' You say 'oooooohhhh' she taunts 'Ok sure'

You sprint back up to your room

💛Yeah what time? 💗When ever 💛How about in 20 mins? 💗Yeah sure! 💛Ok see you then 💗See ya xx. You have a quick shower and get dressed in a simple floral print dress and leave your hair down but straitened. You shove a piece of toast in your mouth and run out the door. Jai was there looking as perfect as ever waiting for you. 'Your so pretty' He says. 'No where as pretty as you are' you say without thinking. He laughs. 'Come on let's go!' he says putting out his hand you take and your heart flutters. You get to the school and no one else is there. Jai hugs you 'I've missed you' he says 'I have too' you reply. You stand there embraced for a long time. He lifts your chin an kisses you again. You forget where you are and just stan there kissing him back. He breaks the kiss. Saying 'I love you _____ I have ever since I first saw you. After I got to know you I knew I needed to be with you.' He breathes in. Nothing could make this moment more perfect. '_____, will you go out with me?' A tear rolls down your cheek. 'Of course Jai I love you too.' You say lost for words. He kisses you again but not for as long as last time.