Chapter 9

The week flys by again. You and Jai have kept it a secret. Waiting for the right time to tell people. You have plans for the weekend though you gonna spend Friday night at his house and Saturday he's gonna stay at yours. On Friday morning your late to school because you spent the morning polishing ever surface in our house. You take your seat (you sit next to jai) and Jai whispers 'Why are you so late babe?' Should I tell him the truth you ask yourself 'I had to do some house work.' You reply. That's sorta the truth.

The rest of the day goes so quickly you don't believe it's over. You and Jai walk together to his house and on the door step his kisses you. You feel as is life could not get any better. Jai pulls away unlocking the door and leading you in side. 'What would you like to do?' He asks. You reply with 'What ever you would like' 'How bout I show you around?' He suggests. 'Ok sure!' You say enthusiastically. Jai grabs your hand and pulls you up the stairs. 'This is the study and this is my mums room.' He says gesturing towards each room. You end up in a room down the end. 'This is my room.' He finishes. It's medium sized with a flat screen tv mounted on the western facing wall and a double sized bed across from it. He comes up behind you and hugs you around the waist. 'I love you' he whispers in your ear. 'Me too' you say entranced my his perfectness. 'Do you wanna go for a swim?' he asks. 'Only if you wanna.' You say. 'As long as your happy baby.' Jai says. You spend hours out in the pool and when Jai's mum got home you had pizza and then watched a movie. 'Guys you gotta o to bed now ok!' His mum shouts out to you. 'Ok!' You shout back in perfect harmony.'Race ya!' You challenge. You both stand up. 'Ready set...' He says. 'GO!' You sprint up the stairs and along the corridor and beat him to his room but not by much. You get changed and hope into bed. He kisses you and rolls over but neither of you can sleep so you sit up and talk till 4:30 am then realise the time and fall asleep.