Chapter 7

You end up at a lake under an old oak tree. Jai has bought his guitar and is sitting against the tree trunk tuning it. He looks so perfect here you think. He starts playing an unfamiliar melody. He starting humming notes in perfect pitch. 'Ooh yeah, Baby please stay near' He starts singing you listen mesmerised. 'Feels like I'm drowning I've got no air' It's an amazing song you think why haven't I heard it before you ask your self 'Don't let me go, don't let me go' eventually you sit listening to his voice. Letting it take you at another world. 'You build me up then you break me down, you could break my heart with out a sound, you've got the softest touch and be deceit, and no money or car could change what you mean to me. Cause I'm falling in love with you and I just can't help myself cause I'm falling in love with you and I just can't help myselffff' he sings this part so perfectly you start crying. He's so amazing you whisper to your self 'Don't let me go.' He finishes. You sit in silence for the next few minuets 'That was amazing Jai how did you learn that?' You ask still shocked that a boy your age could do something so amazing. 'I honestly have no idea I just wrote down some words on a pice of paper and made them into a song then when ever I sung it, it came out like that so I wrote some chords to go along with it.' 'Wow' that's all you can say. He leans in towards and and kisses you. Your heart starts racing a million miles per hour. You love this boy more than anyone else in the world.