Chapter 10

The next day you wake up really late. Jai has gotten up before you and left the room but before you have time to wonder where he is he opens the door this the biggest brightest cutest smile you have ever seen. 'I have a surprise for you.' He tell you. He sound really exited so you think this is a much for him as it is for you. 'I need you to trust me' he says 'get dressed and call me when you are ok?' 'Sure!' You say really exited now. 'Jai!' You call out. You her him racing up the stairs and smacking into the wall. You sprint out of the room to find him laying on the ground out cold. 'Jai!' You shout 'Jai can you her me! Jai jai jai!' You start sobbing into his shoulder murmuring his name. All of a sudden his phone goes off. You take it out of his pocket. There is a message from his mum. It says: are you ok your running a bit late?! You unlock his phone (it doesn't have a pass code) you reply with: Alana I need you help!!! Jai has running up to his room all exited and ran into the wall and is unconscious what do I do!!!!????

You💛

Alana❤

❤Just wait there ok call and ambulance I'll be there as soon as possible 💛I don't know if they would understand me I'm balling my eyes out I can barely type ❤you'll be ok trust me 💛ok thanks

You dial triple zero into his phone because your is in the room and you are afraid to leave him.

You💛

Emergency person 😷

😷What means of service will you be needing

💛An ambulance please

😷What is the situation

💛My boyfriend has ran into a wall and is unconscious

😷Where are you

💛I'm at __ _______ street

😷Ok what is your boyfriends full name

💛Jai Ethan Waetford

😷What is yours

💛________ _______

😷Please stay put and we should arrive in about 3 minuets.

*beeps*