"To Begin With...."

Wedding Chapel
*Season 5 begins with Amy and Ricky at the altar... It appears that they are getting married, but they're the only ones in the church,other than the priest. Amy is 4 months pregnant and has a little white dress on with a small belly bump.*
Priest- Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.. *starts to laugh* Oops sorry. Wrong one. I'll be right back *he goes in the back to get the right book*
Ricky- How did you find this guy?
Amy- On the Internet
Priest- Got it! * he says while walking back towards them* Y'all cheer up! Vows are coming! Did you get your flowers? 49.99 - It'll last you a lifetime .
Amy- That's okay-
Ricky- No, you should have flowers. *he replies looking at Amy * We'll take the flowers *He says turning back to the priest, who nods his head and goes to get the flowers*
Priest - 49.99 *he says while handing Amy the flowers, Ricky pays him*
Ricky- There you go
Priest - WOHO! Yeeha!Oh I forgot something! * he goes and gets a scented can* Rose petal scent *he says while spraying it on the flowers*
Ricky- Can we get on with this
Priest- You got your whole life together! What's the rush? Okay! *he says while looking at his book* Got it Dicky?
Ricky- It's Ricky. Ricky and Amy
Priest - Got it dick. Oh let's do a little dance!
Ricky- What?!!? *he says confused *
Priest- A little song, a little dance, a little sulfur in your pants! We gotta get to moving on! Get the blood flowing! *he does a little motion with his hands* You're gonna make that on your honey moon! *he goes, puts music on, and starts to dance*
Ricky- Amy
Amy- I know, it's not what I was expecting
Ricky- This wasn't on the Internet?
Amy- No
* The priest starts singing and dancing all over the place*
Ricky- I am not dancing
*Amy starts to dance*
Amy- Oh come on Ricky, it's not that bad!
Ricky- You really want this crazy man to marry us?
Amy- We'll always have something to look back on and laugh about!
Ricky- If you say so
*45 minutes after the "priest" had them do random things, they said their vows and are about to say "I do"*
Priest- Wait! One more thing!
Ricky- WHAT!* At this point he's really pissed and just wants to marry Amy*
Priest- Are you actually pregnant or is that just a pretend bump?
Ricky- What kind of question is that!!!! Can we just say our I do's
Priest- Is he always this complicated? *he says to Amy*
Ricky- I do
Amy- I do
*they look at the priest*
Priest- What?
Ricky- Forget it
*Ricky kisses Amy for a long time*
Priest- I now pronounce you- Dicky and Amy Underwood!
*They both roll their eyes & Amy starts laughing. Ricky looks at Amy*
Amy- Thank you - we have to go now... Bye! *they run to the car, hoping he doesn't run after them*
Priest- Come back again sometime!
*Ricky and Amy are now in the car and are headed to a hotel*
Amy- He was crazy!
Ricky- I know!
Amy- I love you
Ricky- I love you too!
*they kiss *
*blackout*

Adrian's CondoAdrian- You know what they did for the graduation ceremony? They gave me a piece of paper and that was it! Done Grace - You didn't think they were gonna give you a graduation did you? I mean you went with everyone else when they grad...

Adrian's Condo
Adrian- You know what they did for the graduation ceremony? They gave me a piece of paper and that was it! Done
Grace - You didn't think they were gonna give you a graduation did you? I mean you went with everyone else when they graduated. I would have thought that would have turned you off to go to another graduation
Adrian- Well it didn't
Grace- Uh Ricky proposed to Amy
Adrian- I don't care. Did you hear that she's pregnant again?
Grace- What! OMG poor Amy...another child in high school
Adrian- She did it to herself
Grace- Look who's talking *Adrian rolled her eyes*
*blackout*
George and Anne's House
George- Your mom wants to know if you wanna go to her place tomorrow
Ashley- Why would she think that?
George-You have something better to do than going to see your own mother?
Ashley- I don't have any plans. I just spent weeks all over Europe with my own mother. I've seen enough of my own mother.
George- Your mom needs you for emotional support. You can't just hangout in your room forever
Ashley- It's very stressful being around this family. I just got home a week ago and all hell has broken loose. So do you mind if I take comfort in my bed, in my bedroom for a week, maybe two weeks? And then I'll get out of your way.          *She opens the door and Nora comes through*
Nora- Hey. Sorry I'm late there was an incident on the bus, but I'm ready to watch John, if he's asleep and theirs no chance that he'll wake up
George- You should be fine
Nora- Okay go ... Have you heard anything from Amy and Ricky?? I'm kind of upset that they didn't want us to go to the wedding, but then again I'm happy that they got married
George- It's probably because Amy didn't want Anne to bring a date
Nora- Or maybe she didn't want you to bring Kathleen
George- Why wouldn't she want Kathleen there?
Nora- HELLO! That's not her mom... You really think she wants her parents significant others there?? Of course not!
George- Well as long as she and Ricky are happy that's all that matters 
Nora- I agree
George- Well I'm going to go to Kathleen's now
Nora- See ya later
George- Goodnight
*blackout*
Everything in italics are words from the show.