Age can sometimes complicate things! Ch.2

Could you all please tell me what you think this one is short but thet next one will be super long i promise. like vote and maybe become a fan.

As I wake up and slowly make my way down stairs grab a bottle of blood, I chug it down then head back up stairs to get ready.

30 minutes later*****-----^^^^^^

I look at myself in the mirror I see a girl with long straight black hair and the palest skin. I put in my nose-ring and fully take in my outfit. Short black skirt, lace up black boots and a red stripped shirt. As soon as I am fairly ok with my appearance I head down the stairs to my newly acquired black corvette.

As i pull into the school parking lot everyones eyes go to me and my baby ( car ). I step out of the car and feel all eyes on me as i walk up to the school office building. As soon as i step into office the women at the desk looks up at me with a obvioulsly faked smile on her face. "How may I help you sweetheart?" "Hello my name is Sabrina I am the new, I will be joining your senior year class." She smiles then hands me a paper with all my classes and locker information on it. I find my locker and head straight to my new class which the teacher is still not in. As I walk into the classroom everyones heads turn and look at me. i hold my head up high and walk to the back to sit in a desk beside a boy wearing a black hoodie listening to his i-pod. "hello?" he still doesn't talk." fine i just thought we could be friends and hangout or something." " I can never hangout or like someone like you i know your kind of person." " What kind of person am I exactly?" " A spoiled little brat trying to rebel aginst her daaddy." before i could say anything in response the teacher walked in. " Sabrina can you come to the front of the class and introduce yourself." I walked up to the front of the class with everyones eyes on me. " Hello my name is Sabrina, my favorite color is red, and all my family is dead." as i walked back to my seat everyone's eyes were wide in shock at how i had bluntly said that.

So yea can u like leave me a comment or vote and like leave a comment on my story if u would like me to read yours