Age can sometimes complicate things! Ch.5

Recap: Then I heard Trevor knock on my door. I hope he didn't hear us I really like him.

Sabrina's POV:

I go to open up my door to see why in the world Trevor would be her at.......5am....we were doing that for 3 hours wow. "Trevor can I help you, you do know the time correct." "Yes I know the time I just had to tell you something!" "Well go ahe....." Omg that is all I can think as Trevor pushed his lips up against mine and we stay like that for a while until I figure he needs some air. "That was amazing Sabrina I have never been kissed like that I think I could get used to it. So where do you want to go tomorrow?" Wow that boy is a good kisser and man can he ramble. "Ya I know I am good, anywhere would be nice, is the other reason you're here because you got lost. "umm Ya and how about this club me and my band play at?" Ohh another thing that reminds me of Todd one of the few people over the centuries of my life I have truly loved and I have a feeling Trevor will be added to that list.

Trevor's POV:

Wow she has an ego and is willing to go to a club on a first date. After she walks me back to my room I want to scream yes but I know I will wake everyone with in a mile up so I hold it in.

Next Night in The Village parking lot(Village is the club name)

Sabrina's Pov:

The place was a perfect hunting ground, I would have to remember to come here next time I am thirsty. " So Sabrina what do you want to drink?" oh I guess we were at the bar I hadn't been paying attention to anything. Then when I look up at the bartender he shows me his fang very discretly trying to flirt with me. "I don't suspect you have Russian Vodka do you?" they both gave me a look like 'what the hell of course we don't' . "They don't Sabrina but you wouldn't be able to have it anyway you being under 21 and all." whispered Trevor. "Since you don't can I have a hurricane with extra kick?" "Sure but can I see your id." Haha so cute he wanted to know my name lucky me the name on my id was the name every vampire knew me by. When I showed him my name he froze up showing that he has heard the storys about me. "I am so sorry , but may I ask you a question?" Haha my name really earns respect I cant belive this young one has heard, probably told by his master. "One moment, Trevor there are people looking at us trying to get your attention." He looked at me then turned his head as 3 guys came running up to us. "Trev Oh My God I thought we were going to have to cancel because of your late ass. Hurry up and get your guitar from the back room." "Wait Troy what are you talking about, I am on a date with my girlfriend." "Really didn't Tommy tell you we had a show tonight. How ugly is she if she wants to go out with you?" *cough cough* All their head look at me with shock. "I always thought I was good looking but Trevor if you have a gig go do it I'll be here when you get back." "Are you sure were on a date?" "Wow dude this hottie is your girl.....what am I saying we have to get up to that stage like 2 minutes ago move it." Just like that he was dragged off and I continued my conversation with the bartender. "Go ahead what is it you want to ask." "ummm uhh is it true all those stories about you?" "Which ones, the ones about my powers or the ones where I have killed more than 900 trillion humans, vampires, wolves, shifters and slayers.?" "ummm both?" ha wonder what this young one wants. " well young one they are both true why is it that you ask?" "Well my master Lilly, she left me and I have been looking for her because as hard as itt is to admit I am not ready to take care of myself." "Ahh Lilyanna, yes I know her and have taken care of many of her charge but I know where she is now and have a friend heading to go see her soon you may travel with him, just wait for me because you will be coming to my house to meet him." Then out of no where he hugs me then runs off. Then they annocer comes on 'Welcome to The Village tonight The Unknown'. At the mention of that name my head snaps then I hear the song that was written for me play loud throughout the club 'My Black Haired fallen angel'

Trevor's POV:

I see her talking to that bartender as I prepare for the show then he hugs her and runs off. I cant wait till she hears this song it has always been my favorite and now that I think about it reminds me a lot of Sabrina. When they announce us her head snaps in this direction with a look of shock from I don't know what but then our song starts to play and she looks angry but a tear rolls down her cheek. What had happened was it the bartender....no she was happy after she talked to him......was it me.