Lukes family

Angels pov.
I got out the shower getting dressed in the outfit above but tight sleeves that went from the middle of my upper arm to the bottom of my wrist. When I got dressed I started brushing my hair blow drying it. I put into a high side pony tail with my bangs down and I put every thing back in the bag I had the shorts on under my skirt cause I know pervs live here maybe Peter pans one and I just don't know it yet " I thought smiling shaking my head. I walked out with out my boots on but my tight high stocks on tho. I walked back to bens room see him looking a paper with writing in it. I put my stuff down at the Conor walking towards him poking him " where is every one " I asked looking at him. " in the living room just walk down the hall to the stairs that go down words and then walk down the stairs and you will be in the living room. " Ben said reading the paper. " ok see you later " I said walking out then ben stopped me. " hey I have something for you " ben yelled and I walked back in and he gave me sleeves like the ones I have in but the have like some buttons on them. I pulled my right arm on off putting the new one of smiling. " thanks Ben " I said hugging him walking out the room. I walked and found the stairs I started walking down the stairs when I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw people staring at me. I looked down blushing. I felt arms wrap around me I saw it was the boy I was getting married to. " go grab that bag of stuff and tell Ben bye we are going to meet my family and the names Luke " he said smiling. I smiled back running up the stairs going into bens room grabbing my things " hey Ben I'm leaving " I said while grabbing the bag of stuff. " ok bye I have Luke's number and he has all of ours if something happens to you or him " Ben said still studying the paper. I nodded closing the door running down the stairs smiling. " bye Jeff bye dr.smiley byes there people I have no idea your name is " I yelled waving bye. I walked out with Luke and I saw a black Mustang.

I gasped " it's so cool " I said looking at the car

I gasped " it's so cool " I said looking at the car. He smiled kissing my forehead " maybe I'll get you one then " he said smiling. We got nit the car and I laid the seat back putting my seat belt on closing my eyes trying to sleep. When he started it the ac blasted me and I shivered he laughed turning it down reaching in the back handing me one of his uniform jackets. " thanks " I whispered putting it on smiling. He started driving and the sound of the music low and the engine made me sleepy and I fell asleep.
Luke's pov.
I can't believe how much angel has changed the last time I was her was when me and her did cheer together but I moved she never noticed me tho cause I was a shy quite kid that always was reading. I side glancing at her while I stopped at the red light. She looked so pretty her blonde hair had blue in it and her face looked so clam. She smiled and took a deep breath and I looked back at the road Turning into a drive way that had trees in rows on two sides and the trees branches some how contacted one another.

 She smiled and took a deep breath and I looked back at the road Turning into a drive way that had trees in rows on two sides and the trees branches some how contacted one another

I stopped the car softly shaking angel to wake her up. She started opening her eyes sitting up while setting the seat right and gasped. " is this your family's home " she asked shocked. I nodded smiling continuing to drive towards the house.
Angels pov.
I got out the car and still looked around amazed at how beautiful the home was. I took off lukes jacket handing it to him and he shook his head handing it back " keep it its to small for me " he said smiling. I looked and hugged him putting it back on. " Luke do they know what I am " I asked while we walked up the stairs holding hands. " they will today " he said smiling. I smiled " your not the only On my way! Whose part robot I have a robotic arm and instead of a heart I have a system too " he whispered and I gasped and he laughed and hugged me. Luke opened the door " I'm home " he yelled. I heard running " lukes home " I saw a girl about 13 and a boy about 12 came running towards us. I saw a husky who was whining while running tackling Luke. " I missed you too boy" luke said petting the husky. I only looked at the husky I felt little paws on my leg I looked to see a little Chihuahua that was white and brown on my leg barking happily wagging its tail. I bent down petting the little dog on its head and I licked my head. " who's that " the girl said pointing to me helping Luke up. " this Sadie is angel she will be my wife " he said smiling. " hi I'm Sadie and that annoying brat behind me is Bradley or Brad. " Sadie said I smiled waving. " where's Luke I heard him " a older women who must be his mom yelled. " yeah mom right here " Luke yelled shutting the front door and we started walking. I looked to see his whole family here. I looked in shock they where's either all really beautiful or handsome. I saw a older women slowly making her way to me. She looked at me up and down and smiled hugging me. " I'm glad my grandson has you and not some sluth " she said smiling. I smiled and laughed.
After eating and meeting half of the family later.....
I was in the back yard with Sadie, Brad, Luke and the rest of the family with Luke was watching. " so you did cheer show us please " Sadie said begging. I nodded walking towards Luke taking the jacket off and I started stretching with them. After stretching I nodded ready. I ran doing a round off into back handsprings into a cart wheel and more back handsprings doing a butterfly twist. They all clapped and I just smiled. Sadie did the same but no twist. " I wonder whose more flexible Sadie or angel " Luke's mother said. I smiled me and Sadie did a scorpion and I was more flexible and I took less years of cheer cause I stopped after 13 years old and I don't need to be as flexible to fight. I smiled hugging her and she hugged back. We walked over to to the others and Luke hugged me smiling. " I need to tell all off you something about angel " Luke yelled and they all listened. " Angel isn't all the way human she's what her father calls a animaliod she has the senses of a wolf and she robot and human " he said and every one gasped looking at me. I felt hate and I started to get sad " I'm going to the front to look at the moon while you talk to them about this " I whispered running away after I ran towards the doors opening them walking towards the front door. I saw Luke's husky walking behind and I cried out while he whinnied. I heard walking and I looked to see the grandmother stayed inside. I heard her gasp walking over to me hugging me "what's wrong angel" she asked hugging me. " they found out I I'm not as all human and I could feel the hate and I think they hate me " I sobbed. The grandmother patted my back " come on let's go to the second floor porch and look outside " she whispered patting my back before walking and I walked with her while Luke's husky followed.
Luke's pov.
" Luke what where you think she could be very dangerous " my mother yelled at me. " mom trust me it's the same guy who did the system on me " I yelled back. She thought about it then gasped eyes wide. " what have we done " she whispered. " she has feelings to mother and all you cared about at first was about you " I yelled. " mom all you care about is you angel didn't even seem a danger to us the whole time she was here " Sadie yelled at our mothers face. " you always told us no matter what the person we meet has wrong with them the personality is all that matters and not how they look or have wrong with them " Sadie yelled with tears too. Sadie ran off into the woods and i was shocked. " she going to get hurt " my mother yelled.
Angels pov. My sleeve started glowing around one button and I pressed it and Luke's face came up. " Angel Sadies ran into the woods and we need your help " Luke said. " I'll be right there " I yelled hitting the button again. " I'll be back soon and thanks for helping me when I was crying " I said hugging Luke's grandmother she smiled and I walked all the way around to the back of the house porch. " Luke " I yelled and waved he looked up and saw me. " I'll come get you " Luke yelled. " it's okay I can jump trust me it won't hurt me " I yelled jumping down landing. I started walking towards the woods with Luke, Luke's father, Brad and they all had flash lights. I started sniffing the air and started walking the way the sent came from.