The hunt for saide

Angels pov.
While we got closer to the Sadies sent I smelled another one. I stopped them walking toward. Someone jumped down In front of me and I ducked their attack and punched the person slamming the person against a tree. I looked to see was a guy with a yellow jacket and white mask. I smelled the guy and he smelled like the mansion that Jeff lived in. " you smell like where Jeff lives " I growled feeling my wolf teeth showing. " yeah I live there " the guy said. I let him go " where's the girl who ran into the woods alone " I asked. He pointed towards a tree where some demons things where around slowly climbing up. I gasped running towards the tree kicking one of the demons. " hey stupid demons follow me not her " I yelled and they all looked at me and ran towards me. I started running " get Sadie down " I yelled before the demons tackled me clawing at me. I felt like my whole body glowed and the demons where gone I looked to see I was floating a little while my outfit changed.

After I landed on the ground I started punching the demons after a hour of punching demons and Sadie was down

After I landed on the ground I started punching the demons after a hour of punching demons and Sadie was down. We started walking back towards the house and my outfit switched and I saw I had a few scratches everywhere. I just shrugged being the last one cause we didn't go that far at least a half a mile and all you do is walk straight. When we started walking out the woods I saw Luke's mother came running up to Sadie hugging her but Sadie pushed her mom away " why come running to me when you should be thanking angel who found me and beat the living shit out those demon things " she yelled. I looked at Sadie in shock and she only shrugged running inside. Luke's mother walked to me crying hugging me tight " thank you so much I don't know what I've would of done if you where not here to find her " she cried hugging me. I patted her back " it's just what I do " I said and she let go of me. She let go and walked away and Luke came up to me picking me up hugging me. " let's go home " he whispered and I nodded. We waved bye to everyone and Luke laid me in the passenger seat and put my seat belt on with the a blanket over me and his dog blue in the back seats. Luke got in and drove off. I let blues face next to mine looking and me. I smiled petting his head and he licked my face. I laughed a little and started to get sleep but didn't want to fall asleep yet. When we arrived to Luke's house it was a two story apartment in town and it had a car elevator to park the car inside the apartment. When we got out the car in his house Luke opened the door in my side and un lucked the seat belt picking me and the bag of stuff up and blue hoped out after I was out. I smiled until Luke brought me into the bathroom. " why are we in the bathroom " I asked looking up. He laughed I want you to cabbage into this before I clean those cuts you got " he said handing me boy short under wear and a tank top. I took my shirts off and sleeves and the rest putting the underwear on. I kept my bra on I can't stand not wearing a bra. I  opened the the door and walked to Luke's room to see him watching tv with blue. I set my clothes on the table in the room and Luke smiled walking with me back to the bathroom. He sat me on the sinks counter but the bathroom was to small for me a huge husky and Luke trying to clean my cut so we went to the kitchen. " oh yeah Ben and Jeff are coming over " Luke said smiling. I groaned " why " I asked while Luke pour cleaning alcohol on my cuts on my Arms and legs. I flinched " well they said something about the nut house people are looking for you two and Ben needs to take the chips out of you that the nut house people put in you " he said shrugging. I shrugged too. When Luke wiped the blood off my wounds he started wrapping the legs first and there was a knock at the door. I grabbed the bandage wrap laying my leg across the counter while Luke went to answer the door and I started wrapping my leg. When I finished one leg Luke came back in tieing it and started in my other leg. Jeff and Ben walked in laughing talking to eachother and then looked at me wide eyed. I rolled my eyes. " so where's the chip " I asked while Luke started wrapping my left arm which was the only wounded arm. " it's on your left shoulder blade " Ben said sighing. I nodded and Luke picked me up laying me on the couch that had a white blanket over it and towels on the table with a tools and nick nacks. I laid on my stomach while I felt a shot was given to me on my back and I couldn't feel my whole back. My shirt was tanken off and the straps of my bra on the left side was unhooked and I heard Ben saying something about there it is. " ok angel you will fill this but don't worry it only hurts for a few seconds " Ben said slowly and gently. " wait whAt " I said then I felt a pain and screamed. Then the pain was gone. My skin was glued together and the strap was rejoined on my bra and I just laid there with tears.