New york !!!

Angels pov.
I woke up to see a little girl with gold hair and was at least 5 sleeping next to me and no one else. I slowly stood up walking towards the window seeing I was in New York where the richest if the rich live. I gasped stepping back I wanted to cry but I couldn't. I saw the little girl wake up getting off the bed smiling running towards me. " hi miss I'm London and you are " she said with very good manners. " I'm angel nice to meet you London " I said kneeling down to the little girl shaking her hand. She smiled " want to go make breakfast with me and miss Mary the maid " she said smiling. " sure why not " I said standing up following the little girl down the stairs. I smiled seeing a huge kitchen were a older women was cooking breakfast at. I sat on the counters watching London and miss. Mary cooking and laughing. It reminded of me and Freddy and I got off the counter with tears. " are you okay lady angel " miss. Mary said taking me out of my deep thoughts. I shook my head no " I want to go home now I don't want to be here I want to be with Freddy and Bonnie." I whispered crying. She sighed walking towards me " I'll tell Sadie and duke the truth so they can help you home " she whispered walking out the kitchen while the bacon cooked. London went to touch the burning hot oil but I screamed no and a little blue shield was in front of the grease and stopped her from touching it. I looked in shock and so did London. She looked the most shock. I saw miss Mary walking in with Sadie and duke. Sadie grabbed me while duke grabbed London and ran out the house to a car sitting me in it. " we are driving you home " she said mostly mad. I nodded " thank you for the help I'm really thankful " I whispered. Sadie smiled backing out. " it's okay it's not the first time he's done this I thought he learned after the first time but apparently not " she said driving. I nodded. " how long will it take you get there to the pizzeria " I asked. She laughed " 4 hours " she said laughing. I nodded smiling.
4 hours later.
When we pulled up to the pizzeria I saw it was open and full of kids. I got out the car with Sadie and duke with London hugging my leg. " London loves me to death and I feel the same about her. I walked in and I walked backstage with my new friends. " Angel so the guys know me not cause I was adopted by spring trap but cause I use to work here as a night guard before I was beaten up by foxy and quit " she said sighing. I nodded. I slowly opened Freddy's bedroom door walking towards the bedroom cause I didn't see him. I looked to see a depressed human Freddy about to hang himself. I ran towards him and he rope was cut before he could even get it around his face. He looked at me and I looked at him with tears he got down looking at me running towards me. I hugged him and he kissed me. I kissed back laying my head on his shoulder after we finished kissing. He smiled hugging me. I felt my arms and legs go numb and I started to fall from how tired I was. He picked me up laying me on the couch with a blanket. " did you bring her back " Freddy ask with a major voice crack. " yes we did " Sadie said happily. " thank you " he said sobbing. He ran towards me laying his head on my stomach while kneeling on the floor sobbing. I gently picked my hand up petting his head and he looked up smiling while tears fell down his cheeks. I sat up pointing for him to lay down and he did then I did with our cheat touching and I petted his head. " well we better act like we didn't bring you here " Sadie said waving bye then walked out the door shutting it. Freddy smiled kissing me in the lips. I kissed back and when we broke apart I laid my head on his shoulder smiling. He smiled back petting my head. " you know I was in New York " I whispered and he shook his head no gasping.  " yeah it was beautiful I want to visit the city one day not where the richest of the rich are " I whispered and he laughed a little. We heard the door open and sat up seeing it was mike. " hey mike what is it " I said getting up. " you need to be trained " he said sighing. " but where " I asked annoyed knowing that means having to do moves over and over until I get it right. " we can move stuff around in here and do it in here " Freddy said smiling. I nodded while we moved the couches and book shelf a making a lot of room. Mike smiled. Freddy sat in the couch watching. " how flexible are you " mike asked. " very flexible " I said rolling my eyes. He nodded. " can you fight " he asked. I nodded and he pulled out this little thing pressing it and it shifted into a guy who looks like he loves the gym. " fight him " he said smiling. I nodded getting into a fighting position. The guy came running towards me and I ducked upper cutting him in the jaw. He flew up then hit the ground getting up running towards me. I duck while he ran towards me again I ran towards him and he ducked so I out both of my hands on his shoulder pushing off jumping over him pushing him to the floor. I smirked while he got up running towards me and I round house kicked him to the ground sitting in his chest so he couldn't get up. Mike looked shock. " ok we just need to train you to use your power that come with the suit then " he said in shocked. " why are you so surprised " I asked confused getting up. " well that boy you fought is suppose to be the strongest and fastest   And hardest to beat" he said. " really " I said surprised. He nodded and I just laughed " then that means it needs a update " I said laughing. " he dose have the newest computer system just like yours " he said sighing. " well that's a downer cause I beat him " I said smiling.