Chapter 14

About 30 minute into the movie, Nico started to slowly fall asleep.

They had chosen to watch Disney's Hercules. Nico had always found this movie insanely stupid, and had no idea why it was on his movie rack, but it was there so oh well.

He had decided to sit on the completely opposite of Will, not wanting to provoke anymore drama.

Will paused the movie for the fourth time.

"Still sure you don't want to talk about it."

Nico gave him the same answer he had given him the three times before. An up and down motion of his head. Nico didn't even want to think about what happened before Will came over. What he was curious about was why Will had made plans for them on Thursday. It had left Nico still completely bewildered. Nico summoned up all his courage to open his mouth.

"Will?" a small voice said.

Will turned his head to look at Nico.

"Yes" Will said, probably thinking Nico finally wanted to talk about earlier.

"Why did you... want to go out with me?" Nico had tried to put in a way that didn't sound to weird, but had sadly failed.

Will's face turned into confusion to realization. He took a deep breath.

"I wanted to talk about what you say."

" You mean the fact that you threw a knife at your own mother"

Will winced at Nico's choice of words. It obviously made him feel uncomfortable to have it put that way.

"Can you not say it like that"Will said sounding a little defensive.

"Well, that's what you did isn't it"

Nico probably shouldn't had said that but he was a little tired of Will trying to pry in his business. He had no right to no why he was crying earlier it was none of his business.

Will had flinched again. Sitting more upright this time.

"What is your problem?" Will said look at Nico with anger, annoyed eyes.

"You keep asking me what's wrong over and over again. If I don't want to talk about it, I don't want to talk about it."

Will closed his eyes and sighed.

"Fine"

...

...

Silence

"What did happen on...that day" Nico said in a quiet voice.

"I-I lost control"."

"It didn't seem that bad."

"Trust me, you don't know the half of it."

"Oh"

...

Silence

"I'm sorry"

Will laughed, not a happy laugh more like an 'I'm dead inside' laugh.

"What do you have to be sorry about, you have no parents to worry about."

Nico flinched. He used to get that a lot in Italy when he would play with the neighborhood kids. They would think that he was so lucky and that he could do everything that he wanted.

"I can't" Nico muttered

Will looked over to him with a concerned face.

"What did you say?" He said softly as if trying to coax a small animal out of it's hiding place.

"I can't do everything I want to do. I can't have everything I want. I can't have nothing to worry about. I can't have someone to love and No one will ever love me!" Nico screamed the last part. It felt good to finally say that he had always want to say it but he had no one to say it to. Nico started shuddering at first slightly but then a lot. His rolled up inside off his head and his mouth started to foam. Will looked at Nico scared and startled.

Nico was having a seizure.

----

2 chapters in 1 day!YAS!

Hope you all enjoyed!