Chapter 16

When Nico opened his eyes he felt the sun shining in his face.

Which was odd because he always had the curtains closed in his room.

He also felt an odd sensation in his hand.

He looked down and almost lost it.

Will was holding his hand.

His hand.

Nico looked up at the seraph and saw that his eyes were closed and his chest was shallowly breathing. In his sleep Will looked so much at peace. Nico remembered when they were talking about the incident how worried and stressed Will looked. The wrinkles in his face had shown themselves along with the dark bags under his eyes. Now looking at him, Nico could tell that there was still something wrong with Will's eyes. They looked puffy and the skin of his eyelid looked red from rubbing.

Had he been crying?

Nico immediately felt bad. No one should cry for him. He was nothing to cry over.He felt a tear of water slipped down his cheek. He never meant to cause Will any trouble. He only-

Nico was ripped out his thoughts by a loud crash down the hall.

"Where is he that little shit!" a shrill voice screamed.

The sounds echoed down the corridor which immediately waked Will up. He looked warily at Nico, still holding his hand. Nico tried to let go but Will refused.

"I know." Will said.

Nico looked him bewildered then a bit scared.

"What do you know?"

Will took a deep breath.

"I know what happened to your mother and sister."

Nico's face dropped.

"H-how do you know?"

"This was the hospital they sent you to. After they sent you to America =, they sent you to a hospital to check you. They have it all documented. They've been watching you. Trying to see if they could still help you"

Nico started to shake.

"W-who's the-ey?" Nico squeaked

"Your distant relatives" Will said.

Just as he said that a woman came by his room, eyes filled with fury. She locked eyes with Nico and then looked at Will.

"WILLIAM SOLACE" she screamed.

Will's face paled at his name. He gave Nico a reassuring smile.

"Yes , mother" he said as turned around.

"What are you doing you horrible child. I needed you last night and you never came home!"

Nico looked at the woman. She had pale wrinkly skin with age spots everywhere and long platinum blonde hair pulled up in a bun. She bared no resemblance to Will at all making Nico wonder if they were even blood related. She had black thin framed glasses around her face making her look like a librarian. As soon as Nico made eye contact, he regretted it.

"What is this?!" She screamed. "Is this your new boy toy that you play with when I need you. Your horrible, did you know that? I raised you to be a good young gentleman, but instead I get this. This- This horrible wild faggot, living in my house". She emphasized the word "faggot" by knocking a vase off the cabinet. Water and moon lace scattered on the floor. "I should've never brought you into my home. You vile creature! You VILE, VILE CREATURE. YOU NEVER CARE HOW MUCH I SACRIFICE FOR,YOU NEVER!"

Nico started to shake again.

"AND INSTEAD OF CARING YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DO, DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU FUCKING DO."

Shake.Shake.Shake.

"YOU GO OFF AND FUCK THIS EMO PIECE OF SHIT."

Shake.Shake.Shake.

"AT LEAST YOU CAN FUCK SOMEONE THAT'S NORMAL!I DIDN'T RAISE YOU TO PUT YOUR DICK IN THIS SON OF A BITCH."

SHAKE.SHAKE.SHAKE.ShAKE.SHAke. SHake.Shake.SHake.SHAKe.

"WHAT!" she said"DO YOU GUYS PLAN ON GETTING MARRIED HAVING A BUNCH OF GAY BABIES."

SHAKE.SHA-

""STOP IT!"

Nico didn't even know what happened. He had to had blackout. When he had finally snapped out of it. The IV was knocked on the floor and for some reason his hand ached. He then looked at Will's mother. There was a red circle on her face and her nose was bleeding. He felt someone holding him back and realized it was Will. He could feel his breathing on his neck.

"Nico" Will said, he sounded so distressed it it made Nico feel guilty.

"YOU! YOU!" The woman screamed. She pointed an accusing finger at Nico.

Nico couldn't tell what happened next.

Probably because all he could feel was a brutal crunch of his ribs.

----------------

oh dam.

my friend read this before I posted it and was like wtf

Anyways, Hope you all enjoyed! sorry for the delay.