Chapter 6

Naruto's Mindscape

"Kit, are you alright with everything that happened last night?" "Yea, I'm alright. It's just that it brought back the memories from that day, the day you saved my life along with granny, uncle and pervy sage, the four of you along with my mom, Shizune, my dad's personal anbu and my friends as well their families have been looking out for me since my friends found out I was the jinchuriki of the Nine Tail fox and accepted me for myself and not you." Naruto said to Kurama. "Kit, you never gave up cause you've always had everyone support even now you have new family joining so you know that you can't give up. You're the only that can bring unite all the tailed beasts just like the sage of the six path predicted all those years ago, I believe in you as your family, friends and your summons do too. I suggest that you wake up  and seize the day so that you can fulfill your dreams as well be a great husband to Temari so never give up." Kurama said to Naruto then stuck out his fist to indicated that he want to fist bump with him and Naruto did the same thing cause he took Kurama's message to heart.

As Naruto was waking up, he saw that his family was sleeping with him cause of what happened last night then he notice that Kana was on top of him but he slowly move her next to Temari so he can get out of bed. He use hiraishin to get of bed to land next to his dad who was sleeping a futon bed next to his king size bed then he gently shook his dad to wake up cause he was going to need his help with breakfast. Minato woke up by his son shaking him so gently that he got up and followed his son to the hallway where Naruto said "Dad, I know that you want me to give the names of the people that crucified me on my fourth birthday so I went ahead and made a list of the villagers, shinobi and anbu that were torturing me that day. Also I want your help with making breakfast for everyone today, will you help me out?" Naruto handed his dad the list of everyone that crucified him that horrid day as well Minato agree to help his son cook breakfast cause he wanted to bond with his son so much when he could't do it thanks to the civilian council back then but now he can do it without them interrupting the two. As the two walk into the kitchen, they saw Kisame drinking coffee and eating toast then Naruto ask "Would you like pancakes instead of toast, bro?" Kisame told both of the blondes yea to pancakes then the two began making pancakes of different kinds like blueberry, strawberry, chocolate chip, cinnamon and other kinds as well. As the two was done making the pancakes, Naruto asked Kisame if he could help him finish his training in kenjutsu so he can be ready to fight the other members of the mist when they get here. 

Kisame told him yes cause he really wanted his brother to win against the other swordsmen so he pick up Samehada and headed towards the backyard to help Naruto finish up the training because Kisame told him about each members that are part of the group who are Mangetsu Hozuki, Ragia Kurosuki, Zabuza Momochi, Jinin Akebino, Kushimaru Kuriarare, Chojuro, along with Suigetsu whose the younger brother to Mangestu and Haku the adopted daughter to Zabuza. Naruto knows which swordsmen wield each swords and as well came up with a counterattack for each sword style they have, Kisame and Naruto stood in front of each other, while wielding their swords, Naruto had gotten better using Dragon Fang with the help of Kisame and his uncle. As the two began their training, Orochimaru, Tsunade and Jiraiya came to see the commotion in the back and only see Naruto having a kenjutsu battle with Kisame then Minato told them that Naruto wanted to finish his training for the fight that is coming soon. The three understood that then Minato asked, "Would you three like to help me round up the civilians, shinobi,and the anbus that attack Naruto on his 4th birthday? He gave me the list of names of everyone that were there that night." The three told yea that they will help him with this cause they want to make Naruto's life a little bit easier but everyone turn their attention back the fight where Naruto knock Samehada out of Kisame's hands and held his blade to the throat. "Well done Naruto, you have surpass me and you're ready to take on the other swordsmen when they come here soon." Naruto handed Samehada back to Kisame as well help him up on his feet then the two heard applause from the back porch and saw everyone was awake and saw the last bit of the fight.