Avengers

She stood on the couch, her legs spread wide on the two outside cushions and her hands clasped behind her.

She was looking out a large window that was behind the couch. Well, more specifically the snow falling outside in something very close to a blizzard. It was supposed to snow for the whole weekend, and for the week before Christmas it was a brilliant seasonal present.

She grinned out the window, her eyes studying the gathering layers of snow happily. She was so focused on looking out that she didn't hear someone come up behind her.

"Alex!" Someone screamed at the top of their lungs. Alex yelped and lost her balance on the couch and fell backwards into the waiting arms of none other than Tony Stark. He smirked down at her.

"Hey Al."

"Hi Tiny." She replied dryly, looking back up at him with an unamused look.

"Well if you're gonna be like that..." He dropped her down onto the thankfully carpeted floor. She landed with a grunt and glared up at him before rolling onto her stomach in front of the fireplace. He plopped down next to her, looking over at her with a soft smile when she wasn't looking.

"You seem to really like the snow." Tony said quietly, glancing out the window behind them.

"I do. I love it." She looked over at him and smiled. He gave her his signature Stark smirk and was about to kiss her (without permission no doubt) when a shout came from the bedroom.

"Alexandra!" Someone shouted. Alex groaned and rolled her eyes, banging her head against the floor before getting up and going to the bedroom it came from.

In the room stood Steve Rogers, pointing at a very unmade bed with several books and electronic devices on it.

"I told you to make your bed, Alexandra." He said sternly, hand that wasn't pointing on his hip. She rolled her eyes again.

"What's the point if I'm just gonna get in it later?" She asked, looking at the clock, which read seven o' four.

"To have a clean bed. It's a habit you need to make." He said sternly, going into 'dad mode' again.

"No." She walked back out to the living room, leaving him steaming.

Thor was now in there too and was sitting in the chair. Tony was still in front of the fire, but he was playing Angry Birds on his phone. It was almost too dark to see the snow now, so she hurried over to the window and resumed her earlier position. She began humming 'We Three Kings' and swaying her hips to the beat in her head.

Thor looked over to her with a confused look.

"What is that song?" He asked with his usual clueless tone.

"We Three Kings." She said, pausing her song and smiling but not looking away from the window.

"It's a Christmas song, Thor. Midgardian." Tony said, not looking away from his phone or anything. She began singing it instead of humming it, then abruptly stopped and ran into her room and closed the door. Thor and Tony looked after her, Tony smiling crookedly and Thor just blinking.

"She is very excitable." Thor said, looking out the window.

"Quite." Tony chuckled, putting away his phone and stoking the fire.

Alex came out a moment later in fuzzy black and white snowflake pyjama pants and a plain white tank top, and no socks. She was singing 'Jingle Bell Rock.'

Tony laughed, as did Thor, as she jumped onto the couch and once again resumed her earlier position and looked out the window. She kept humming, oblivious to the next two men who came in, and all four men who were watching her.

Her humming quickly changed to full-out singing and she was practically dancing as she sang. It had become too dark to see the snow like she had earlier, but she seemed happy to see the piled-up snow just as she had the falling snow.

They all looked rather amused, except Thor, who was impressed with her singing abilities.

After a rather large list of Christmas songs, she finally turned around, completely unaware that the four were watching her. 

She turned bright red and covered her face as she saw Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Thor Odinson, and Clint Barton all looking at her in surprise and amusement. 

Tony and Clint snickered at her blush and Thor just looked lost as usual. Steve pursed his lips and went over to her, offering his hand to her from the floor.

"No reason to be embarrassed, Alexandra," he said quietly, calling her by her full name like he always did despite her complaining about it.

"No? Why not?" She asked quietly, peeking out of her fingers and looking at Steve.

"Because you have an amazing voice and I honestly don't think any of these guys care," he replied, looking back at the other men for a moment. Client and Tony were on their phones and Thor was playing with the TV remote now. Alex giggled.

"Okay then... I guess." She removed her hands and smiled a bit. Steve smiled back then took her hands and kissed her forehead in a very father-like action. She giggled a bit again and stepped off the couch.

"I wanna watch Home Alone!" Clint announced suddenly, pointing above his head and grinning like an idiot. We all looked at him in surprise. Clint never grinned, and he never wanted to watch movies... Especially Christmas movies.

"I love that movie!" Tony announced, quickly getting over his surprise and running over to the TV.