Graduation Day

Today is the day I graduate. Im dressed and ready to go out there and receive my diploma. By the way I actually-

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

I actually beat my alarm. Weird right. I normally make the alarm wake me up. So right now i'm sad to leave school but also happy to live my own life as an adult. Which i am willing to take a risk to have responsibilities and learn from my mistakes to become better.

*Ring* * Ring*

“Hello” i said feeling the excitement building in me

“Heyy Leila! Damn you sound really happy. Oh and i'm on my way too. Okay.” Luke called saying

“Okay. Just honk for me when you're out there” I told Luke

“Okay then i'll see you later on. Bye” when he said that I replied with a quick Bye then hung up

I walked towards the mirror and teared a little because Why? Im proud of myself. Proud of myself to never let anybody put me down and focus on school as my number 1 priority and never depend on a man and become better.

I live by 3 quotes. The first is about school “Refuse to lose, Refuse to be defeated, Refuse to have regret by Nicki Minaj” The second quote is about relationships “Lifes too short to be sittin’ round miserable by Rihanna” and i definitely live by it. Last but not least is “Embrace your past, live for now by Beyonce” I chose them because what they have in common is that there music artist and their songs inspire me the most. It's like there songs actually speak to me.

*Honk* *Honk*

As soon as i heard that i ran downstairs. I opened the door and seen Luke and hugged him like my life actually depend on it. When i looked behind him i seen Jai behind Luke which made me let go of Luke awkwardly and cough weirdly then looked down and said Hi then walked towards the car and got in.

As i got out i happily thanked myself that no one noticed my stomach bump besides Luke. I walked towards Blaisdell to get in and be ready in our order and i'm next to Luke and Jai because my last name is Cozo and their Brooks. But before i got through the door Alisea didn't pass which i'm glad, she was smooching her new boyfriend outside waiting to get in and watch us graduate.

Yes. I did say her ‘New Boyfriend’ she cheated on Jai and things between me and him have been really awkward because i'm always right, well not always.

Jai was mad at the sight of her cheating on him but for some reason i didn't think twice but grabbed his hand to calm him down. He was surprised to, i don't blame him at all it surprised me too. When he looked down at our intertwined hand. I felt awkward and let go of his hand and mumbled a “sorry” and walked away into the building with Luke.

Jai’s P.O.V
Is it me or did Leila just grabbed a hold of my hand. Gosh when I looked down she just let go of my hand. I'm so dumb why did i make things awkward. She even said a sorry. Ugh i wish i hadn't cheated on her. My heart aches for her. I don't deserve her, she deserves someone better.

When she walked to Luke my heart shattered at the sight of it. Just me imagining her with Luke which i'm sure Leila would never date her best friends. Right now we have 5min until it's time to go in.

Leila’s P.O.V
We only have 5min to walk in and I can already tell this journey will lead me into a better life.

Okay, right now is the time when we start walking to get our diploma and i'm starting to cry but continued to breath and calm down.

“Casey Adams” they called

“Luke Brooks”

“Jaidon Brooks” Omg im next

“Leila Cozo” they called out

“Congratulations” Mr.Hiyashi told me and I walked down the aisle of the new journey to the real-world.

I sat back down to sing our Alma Mater after all names are called
“and last but not least James Yammouni”

“Congratulations 2019” we applauded “it's time to sing our last class Alma Mater” the music began and we sang it loud and proud.

“Okay guys that's it for today and hope you have the best time of your lives and be safe and make good decisions class of 2019” We screamed and threw our hats in the air and started walked out the building to say a farewell goodbye and thanks to my family and friends for coming with me through this journey.

Luke dropped me off home and said our goodnights including Jai.

-

Up above is where all of our High school graduation would always be at^^ its called the Blaisedell Arena/Concert Hall/ Sports Game