o.6

hardlyn's pov

after an hour of that stupid woman talking, we were finally free.

i immediately ran out to my motorcycle, throwing my custom made helmet over my raven hair, and quickly speeding off towards my house.

i lived in a shabby house in the center of the city, it was cheap and i didn't mind my roommate.

for the rest of the day, i sat on my living room sofa and watched greys anatomy.

around 5 o'clock, i got a text from my roommate.

moelle: ''hayyyy guuuurl, drinks 2nite @ 6? ''

i smirked, licking my lips and getting up from my comfortable position. i sent back a quick reply, making my way over to my room, quickly undressing myself. throwing on more appropriate attire.

this happened to be a slimming black mermaid dress, and black spiked wedges.

the rest of the night was blurry and unclear, and i was well aware i would deal with the consequences tomorrow.

— • —
Hii guys! It's Nina.

As you can tell, I've been updating a lot today!

Special thanks to @bemybae57 for helping me SOO MUUCHHHH with these recent chapters.

Y'all should check out her AMAZING book, Sink or Swim.

AND YELL AT HER TO UPDATE MORE BECAUSE IM OBSESSED!!!!!! :D

Thanks for reading, I love you guys so much!!

xx

-Ninaaaa