The day before the date

Jordan POV

Its been a few days since the party where moet trey. I've been thinking about him ever since then i feel like he might be the one for me. even tho we still haven't been on a date yet i feel like i know him.

I was laying in my bed watching spongebob yes i said it spongebob don't judge me your n

ever to old for spongebob.

Anyway i was in my bed when i felt my phone vibrate. I got a text from trey. I opened the text.

Trigga: Hello beautiful

DatBitch: Hi handsome :)

Trigga: How was your day

DatBitch: stressful we were very busy today and my back is killing me.

Trigga: Are you alone?

DatBitch: yes

Trigga: Would you like me to take care that. ;)

DatBitch: Sure but i don't want you to trouble yourself

Trigga: No trouble at all im not doing anything right now and i get to see you again.

i blushed so hard

DatBitch: ok :)

Trigga: Give me yo address and ill be there in 15 minutes.

I texted him my address and jumped up so fast i couldn't let him see me like this i had perfectify myself i ran to the bathroom and i......wait a minute i don't need to need to do this if a man likes me he will like all of me thats night and day all day everyday. but i am going to brush my teeth tho. When i finished brushing my teeth i heard a knock at the door. I answered the door with a smile. He had a bag in his hand i wonder what he had in mind.

"Hi" i said smiling im so happy he's here

"Hey beautiful"he smiled

"Follow me" i said going up to my room

"Nice room" he said

"oh thanks i try" i said laughing

"So what do you plan on doing to relieve my stress?" i said climbing on my bed.

"Well the first thing you could do is go down stairs til i come for you." he said with a smile

"Ok but you better not be going through my stuff." i said playfully be serious at the same time.

I went down stairs and sat on the couch and waited.

~20 minutes later~

i was half sleep on the couch when i felt arms pick me up. i started punching and screaming swinging for my life.

"JORDAN JORDAN ITS ME TREY!!!!!"he said trying to calm me down

i opened my eyes to suprise that i punched Trey in the nose.

" *gasp* OMG I AM SOO SORRY!!" I screamed feeling bad

"OH SHITT!" he said holding his nose

"oh my gosh i am so so so so sorry stay right here!" i ran into the kitchen to get some ice and towel.

"ugh"he groaned

"Here put this all your nose" i placed it on his nose

"no Im fine..."he said looking into my eyes

His eyes just made me so calm like everything was ok even tho he was still hurt. Then it happened the most beautiful thing happened He kissed me not just any kiss a kiss that i will never forget a kiss that would heal someones pain a kiss that would make flowers bloom a kiss that will saves someone's life.

He carried me up stairs and put me in the bed when we first walked i didn't know how beautiful it was. There were red rose petals on the bed and on the floor the lights were deam down and there were candles i love candles how did he know.

"How did you know i love candles?" i asked suprised

"lucky guess" he said smiling

ugh i love that smile

"Take off your shirt" he told me looking at me seductively

Even tho we just met i trust him for some reason. i did as he said and took off my shirt slowly.Btw that was the only thing i had on except panties.

Trey POV 

I told her to lay on her back and she did has i said. I stood up and walked over to her stereo i put on Make love by Keri Hilson. I walked back to her i took off my shirt and my pants i got on the bed and sat on her ass. I traced her back with my finger tips. She giggled

"Your ticklish?" i asked

"very" she laughed

i chuckled then grabbed the baby oil i slowly rubbed it on her back up and down.

"Mmmmmm" she moaned

That even turned me on more i know she can feel my dick in her ass cuz she moaned even louder i want her right now. I leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"I want you so bad right now baby"

"I want you too papi" she moaned

That was all i needed to know i turned her she looked into my eyes she looked unsure.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" i asked seriously

"Not really........but i trust you" she said looking in my eyes

Damn she really got me feeling some type a way about her.